Cardio Striptease to a Steamy Workout
April 2, 2014 11:27 AM EST
If you are looking for a strong upper body and incredibly tight abs or bored with daily cardio routine, striptease workout is here for you to burn calories!Classified as low intensity cardio workout (55% hype in heart rate), for women of all shapes and sizes it can offer a good steamy workout. This workout help you burn somewhere between 600-700 calories.Don't forget to turn on your favorite song and heat up the room with a mini performance, especially with the free dance.Exercises for a Steamy WorkoutHello Kitty: a full squat to the floor with your feet together but knees spread. Feel your hips, glutes and thighs muscles in action.Spicy California Roll: Do regular roll with your arms overhead. Get on the tiptoe steps to get your calves working. After striking a sultry pose, check your oblique muscles in action as you shake your upper body side to side.Back-Pocket Roll-Up: Side your hands into your "back pockets" and roll your hips, you engage the glutes and hip flexors. Lean forward toward your ankles and roll up slowly, stretch your hamstrings and work your back muscles.Leg Drag: Fire up your inner and outer thighs while sculpting your lower back as you sway your shoulders and arms side to side.Shimmy Roll: A shimmy is characterized by the rapid controlled shaking of a specific part of the body while the rest of the body remains still. Shimmies in training can also be loose and general shaking, reverberating through the entire body. This exercise involves a slight lean forward, but the chest remains out (so no slouching) as if you were to have your hands in front of you, as if you were a conga player, you would start to naturally make a shimmy movement.Become a part of strippers secret to slim bodies and look the hippest in town.
Article provided by Women Fitness http://www.womenfitness.net
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Gene That Stops Spreading of Lung Cancer - Identified by Latest Study.
- Teenage Boys Desire Intimacy and Close Relationships: Study
- Young Women Scientists Face Sexual Harassments While Working on Scientific Field: Study Says
- Breakthrough in HIV Medications: Two Australian Men and One In Rockford 'Cured'
- The Great Australian Sex Census Decodes Sex Technology Habits of Australians
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People