Twitter Meme Compares Illuminati Member Jason Rothschild to Charles Montgomery Burns of The Simpsons
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 2, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Following the report that mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 has made a billionaire the sole owner of a major semiconductor patent has resulted in all eyes being focused on Illuminati member Jacob Rothschild.
Iranian officials have banned dolls based off the popular television series, "The Simpsons," reported a local newspaper Monday. From Homer to Lisa, dolls of the Simpsons family join Barbie and other toys on a banned toylist as the Islamic Republic seeks to curtail the promotion of Western values.
Questions are being raised if one of his companies, Freescale Semiconductor, is linked to the assumed death of the four other Chinese co-owners of the patent. The four, together with 20 other Freescale employees, were on the ill-fated Boeing 777 jet that is still missing.
He is now the subject of a Twitter meme that juxtaposes his photo with The Simpsons character Charles Montgomery Burns, the villain of the popular cartoon TV series.
Along with the their photos are seven lines that read:
MY NAME IS JACOB ROTHSCHILD.
MY FAMILY IS WORTH 500 TRILLION DOLLARS
WE OWN NEARLY EVERY CENTRAL BANK IN THE WORLD.
WE FINANCED BOTH SIDES OF WAR SINCE NAPOLEON.
WE OWN YOUR NEWS, THE MEDIA, YOUR OIL, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT.
You have probably never heard of me."
The tweet was followed by a second meme with different words but similar content to the first one, introducing him as Lord Jacob Rothschild.
The second message reads that Mr Rothschild heads the Bilderberg Group which has allegedly approved the war in Syria and considers U.S. President Barack Obama as his puppet.
Mr Burns, on the other hand, is described as Homer Simpson's greedy boss who owns the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. He is considered a stereotype of corporate America, notorious for greed for money and power.
Aside from his extensive business empire, Mr Rothschild is also a philanthropist as trustee of various art trusts.
His youngest son, Nathaniel, is also in the news because of a Twitter war with former business partners in Indonesia.
With the family's extensive holdings and influence, it is not surprising that various speculations as to their power and wealth would lead creative minds to tease the public with memes like the two posted on Tuesday in the popular microblogging site.
Netizens could probably expect some more to come out as the saga of the missing Malaysian Airlines jet continues and questions remain unanswered.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine