Twitter Meme Compares Illuminati Member Jason Rothschild to Charles Montgomery Burns of The Simpsons
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 2, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Following the report that mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 has made a billionaire the sole owner of a major semiconductor patent has resulted in all eyes being focused on Illuminati member Jacob Rothschild.
Iranian officials have banned dolls based off the popular television series, "The Simpsons," reported a local newspaper Monday. From Homer to Lisa, dolls of the Simpsons family join Barbie and other toys on a banned toylist as the Islamic Republic seeks to curtail the promotion of Western values.
Questions are being raised if one of his companies, Freescale Semiconductor, is linked to the assumed death of the four other Chinese co-owners of the patent. The four, together with 20 other Freescale employees, were on the ill-fated Boeing 777 jet that is still missing.
He is now the subject of a Twitter meme that juxtaposes his photo with The Simpsons character Charles Montgomery Burns, the villain of the popular cartoon TV series.
Along with the their photos are seven lines that read:
MY NAME IS JACOB ROTHSCHILD.
MY FAMILY IS WORTH 500 TRILLION DOLLARS
WE OWN NEARLY EVERY CENTRAL BANK IN THE WORLD.
WE FINANCED BOTH SIDES OF WAR SINCE NAPOLEON.
WE OWN YOUR NEWS, THE MEDIA, YOUR OIL, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT.
You have probably never heard of me."
The tweet was followed by a second meme with different words but similar content to the first one, introducing him as Lord Jacob Rothschild.
The second message reads that Mr Rothschild heads the Bilderberg Group which has allegedly approved the war in Syria and considers U.S. President Barack Obama as his puppet.
Mr Burns, on the other hand, is described as Homer Simpson's greedy boss who owns the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. He is considered a stereotype of corporate America, notorious for greed for money and power.
Aside from his extensive business empire, Mr Rothschild is also a philanthropist as trustee of various art trusts.
His youngest son, Nathaniel, is also in the news because of a Twitter war with former business partners in Indonesia.
With the family's extensive holdings and influence, it is not surprising that various speculations as to their power and wealth would lead creative minds to tease the public with memes like the two posted on Tuesday in the popular microblogging site.
Netizens could probably expect some more to come out as the saga of the missing Malaysian Airlines jet continues and questions remain unanswered.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS