Twitter Meme Compares Illuminati Member Jason Rothschild to Charles Montgomery Burns of The Simpsons
By Vittorio Hernandez | April 2, 2014 10:11 AM EST
Following the report that mysterious disappearance of Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 has made a billionaire the sole owner of a major semiconductor patent has resulted in all eyes being focused on Illuminati member Jacob Rothschild.
Iranian officials have banned dolls based off the popular television series, "The Simpsons," reported a local newspaper Monday. From Homer to Lisa, dolls of the Simpsons family join Barbie and other toys on a banned toylist as the Islamic Republic seeks to curtail the promotion of Western values.
Questions are being raised if one of his companies, Freescale Semiconductor, is linked to the assumed death of the four other Chinese co-owners of the patent. The four, together with 20 other Freescale employees, were on the ill-fated Boeing 777 jet that is still missing.
He is now the subject of a Twitter meme that juxtaposes his photo with The Simpsons character Charles Montgomery Burns, the villain of the popular cartoon TV series.
Along with the their photos are seven lines that read:
MY NAME IS JACOB ROTHSCHILD.
MY FAMILY IS WORTH 500 TRILLION DOLLARS
WE OWN NEARLY EVERY CENTRAL BANK IN THE WORLD.
WE FINANCED BOTH SIDES OF WAR SINCE NAPOLEON.
WE OWN YOUR NEWS, THE MEDIA, YOUR OIL, AND YOUR GOVERNMENT.
You have probably never heard of me."
The tweet was followed by a second meme with different words but similar content to the first one, introducing him as Lord Jacob Rothschild.
The second message reads that Mr Rothschild heads the Bilderberg Group which has allegedly approved the war in Syria and considers U.S. President Barack Obama as his puppet.
Mr Burns, on the other hand, is described as Homer Simpson's greedy boss who owns the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. He is considered a stereotype of corporate America, notorious for greed for money and power.
Aside from his extensive business empire, Mr Rothschild is also a philanthropist as trustee of various art trusts.
His youngest son, Nathaniel, is also in the news because of a Twitter war with former business partners in Indonesia.
With the family's extensive holdings and influence, it is not surprising that various speculations as to their power and wealth would lead creative minds to tease the public with memes like the two posted on Tuesday in the popular microblogging site.
Netizens could probably expect some more to come out as the saga of the missing Malaysian Airlines jet continues and questions remain unanswered.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015