NBA Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Dallas Mavericks Live Streaming Information
By James Patrick Quizon | April 2, 2014 1:26 AM EST
The stretch run of the NBA regular season features a four-team race for three playoff spots in the Western Conference. Two of those squads are the Golden State Warriors and Dallas Mavericks and they face each other on Tuesday night at the American Airlines Center in Dallas Texas.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
The Warriors (45-28) have lost two of their last three games and need to get back on the winning track as Dallas (44-30) is just 1 and 1/2 game back for the 6th spot in the West. The Mavericks have struggled of late as well splitting the past six outings 3-3.
Golden State’s problems have been out of their control as their starting big men have been plagued with injuries. Both Andrew Bogut and David Lee (hamstring) were out of commission in their 89-84 loss to the New York Knicks last Wednesday. The pair plus starting small forward Andre Iguodala are doubtful to suit up against Dallas.
Stephen Curry's 32 points led the charge for the Warriors which also got good contributions off Jermaine O'Neal (8 points and 12 rebounds) and Klay Thompson (15 points and 9 rebounds).
Meanwhile, the Mavs struggled against the Sacramento Kings in their last game but nonetheless pulled off the 103-100 victory.
Six players ended up in double-figure scoring for Dallas led by Dirk Nowitzki's 19 points. The German forward also added 7 rebounds and 7 assists. Monta Ellis finished with 17 markers and 6 dimes and Samuel Dalembert had 15 points and 3 blocked shots.
This is the fourth and final meeting between these two squads with the Warriors taking the season series edge, 2-1. The Mavericks won the first meeting back in November to the tune of 103-99. The Warriors bounced back in the next two, winning with scores of 95-93 in December and 108-85 on March 11.
Watch this crucial game between the Warriors and Mavericks via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date