'I appreciate both men and women' Says Miranda Kerr, Hints at Dating Women Post Orlando Bloom Split
By Sonam Malik | April 1, 2014 9:37 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom called it quits six months ago and now it seems she is all set to embrace her single status. Kerr stunned her fans when she hinted in her interview with the GQ magazine that she does not mind exploring the other side of sexuality.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
I appreciate both men and women," she told the UK's GQ magazine, adding, "I want to explore. Never say never, " reported Independent.
Kerr is indeed the most desirable woman in the show business and with her kind of looks and body; there will be many women who would love to date her. Kerr was married to Bloom for more than three years and the couple parted ways due to unknown reasons. However, they both have been spotted many times together with their son and reportedly they look like one happy family for the sake of their son.
Regarding her divorce, Kerr told the GQ magazine, "I'm grateful that I've got a great, amicable separation from my ex. We'd done our best. It was time to say let's give this some breathing space,"reported the website.
Kerr is also said to have started dating other people but she is no mood to go in for a full-fledged romance, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. I still get chatted up a lot. I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals-stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
Meanwhile "The Pirates of The Caribbean" star felt a little out of place after the divorce. However he confessed that now he is back on track. He told the Sunday People magazine, "After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again. I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he told the newspaper," reported Latin Post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter