'I appreciate both men and women' Says Miranda Kerr, Hints at Dating Women Post Orlando Bloom Split
By Sonam Malik | April 1, 2014 9:37 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom called it quits six months ago and now it seems she is all set to embrace her single status. Kerr stunned her fans when she hinted in her interview with the GQ magazine that she does not mind exploring the other side of sexuality.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
I appreciate both men and women," she told the UK's GQ magazine, adding, "I want to explore. Never say never, " reported Independent.
Kerr is indeed the most desirable woman in the show business and with her kind of looks and body; there will be many women who would love to date her. Kerr was married to Bloom for more than three years and the couple parted ways due to unknown reasons. However, they both have been spotted many times together with their son and reportedly they look like one happy family for the sake of their son.
Regarding her divorce, Kerr told the GQ magazine, "I'm grateful that I've got a great, amicable separation from my ex. We'd done our best. It was time to say let's give this some breathing space,"reported the website.
Kerr is also said to have started dating other people but she is no mood to go in for a full-fledged romance, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. I still get chatted up a lot. I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals-stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
Meanwhile "The Pirates of The Caribbean" star felt a little out of place after the divorce. However he confessed that now he is back on track. He told the Sunday People magazine, "After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again. I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he told the newspaper," reported Latin Post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate