'I appreciate both men and women' Says Miranda Kerr, Hints at Dating Women Post Orlando Bloom Split
By Sonam Malik | April 1, 2014 9:37 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom called it quits six months ago and now it seems she is all set to embrace her single status. Kerr stunned her fans when she hinted in her interview with the GQ magazine that she does not mind exploring the other side of sexuality.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
I appreciate both men and women," she told the UK's GQ magazine, adding, "I want to explore. Never say never, " reported Independent.
Kerr is indeed the most desirable woman in the show business and with her kind of looks and body; there will be many women who would love to date her. Kerr was married to Bloom for more than three years and the couple parted ways due to unknown reasons. However, they both have been spotted many times together with their son and reportedly they look like one happy family for the sake of their son.
Regarding her divorce, Kerr told the GQ magazine, "I'm grateful that I've got a great, amicable separation from my ex. We'd done our best. It was time to say let's give this some breathing space,"reported the website.
Kerr is also said to have started dating other people but she is no mood to go in for a full-fledged romance, "I'm dating. I'm loving it. I still get chatted up a lot. I've had some crazy, ridiculous proposals-stuff that you wouldn't even see in the movies."
Meanwhile "The Pirates of The Caribbean" star felt a little out of place after the divorce. However he confessed that now he is back on track. He told the Sunday People magazine, "After a period of feeling a little rudderless, I feel like I've set a course again. I feel very much like I'm at the beginning of something, like I'm going to come into my own as an actor," he told the newspaper," reported Latin Post.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica