Is That You Harry Styles? One Direction Boys Make Funny Faces in Hilarious New 'That Moment' Perfume Video Ad [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
One Direction has released a new hilarious film for the promotion of their new perfume, 'That Moment'. This film features behind the scene moments captured during the photo-shoot for 'That Moment'. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik are absolutely charming despite showing their goofiest side.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
The video is a spoof of the sorts as nobody seems serious in it, except the "renowned" French photographer, Girolle, who seem to be giving useless directions to the boys on how they should pose for the advert. The director-photographer wants to see Louis' "sweet warm" love face. In the video, he can be seen getting close to each boy, as he hugs them individually. It looks like it is a secret moment away from the cameras but for the cameras.
Girolle is also seen assuring each of the One Direction hotties individually that each one of them is special and the most important member of the whole team. The director conveys the same lines not only to Harry Styles but also to other members of the group.
If this was not enough, the Frenchman is seen comforting a nervous looking Niall as well as talks to Zayn Malik when his interest levels start to drop. The most hilarious moment of the entire movie comes around when Horan is seen crying, and he becomes scared of the photo-shoot. In the background, "It's ok Mr Niall...it's ok" can be heard. One of the assistants is seen playing bongos in the background.
Harry Styles' hilarious photo of his face is a big hit on Twitter and his fans seem to be enjoying it. Check it out!
— STYLES (@Jenni_Edward_1D) April 1, 2014
The fun factor just keeps on getting more interesting, as Harry Styles and the boys are having good fun on the set. They are seen making curious faces and looking funny. At the end of the shoot, One Direction boys are seen gripping the perfume bottle tightly in a group. "You're One Direction! You're the greatest band in the world!," the photographer says.
That Moment is a follow up of One Direction's hugely successful perfume called Our Moment! That Moment has the same baby pink bottle and everything else also remains unchanged, except the name.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]