Is That You Harry Styles? One Direction Boys Make Funny Faces in Hilarious New 'That Moment' Perfume Video Ad [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
One Direction has released a new hilarious film for the promotion of their new perfume, 'That Moment'. This film features behind the scene moments captured during the photo-shoot for 'That Moment'. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik are absolutely charming despite showing their goofiest side.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
The video is a spoof of the sorts as nobody seems serious in it, except the "renowned" French photographer, Girolle, who seem to be giving useless directions to the boys on how they should pose for the advert. The director-photographer wants to see Louis' "sweet warm" love face. In the video, he can be seen getting close to each boy, as he hugs them individually. It looks like it is a secret moment away from the cameras but for the cameras.
Girolle is also seen assuring each of the One Direction hotties individually that each one of them is special and the most important member of the whole team. The director conveys the same lines not only to Harry Styles but also to other members of the group.
If this was not enough, the Frenchman is seen comforting a nervous looking Niall as well as talks to Zayn Malik when his interest levels start to drop. The most hilarious moment of the entire movie comes around when Horan is seen crying, and he becomes scared of the photo-shoot. In the background, "It's ok Mr Niall...it's ok" can be heard. One of the assistants is seen playing bongos in the background.
Harry Styles' hilarious photo of his face is a big hit on Twitter and his fans seem to be enjoying it. Check it out!
— STYLES (@Jenni_Edward_1D) April 1, 2014
The fun factor just keeps on getting more interesting, as Harry Styles and the boys are having good fun on the set. They are seen making curious faces and looking funny. At the end of the shoot, One Direction boys are seen gripping the perfume bottle tightly in a group. "You're One Direction! You're the greatest band in the world!," the photographer says.
That Moment is a follow up of One Direction's hugely successful perfume called Our Moment! That Moment has the same baby pink bottle and everything else also remains unchanged, except the name.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks