Is That You Harry Styles? One Direction Boys Make Funny Faces in Hilarious New 'That Moment' Perfume Video Ad [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
One Direction has released a new hilarious film for the promotion of their new perfume, 'That Moment'. This film features behind the scene moments captured during the photo-shoot for 'That Moment'. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik are absolutely charming despite showing their goofiest side.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
The video is a spoof of the sorts as nobody seems serious in it, except the "renowned" French photographer, Girolle, who seem to be giving useless directions to the boys on how they should pose for the advert. The director-photographer wants to see Louis' "sweet warm" love face. In the video, he can be seen getting close to each boy, as he hugs them individually. It looks like it is a secret moment away from the cameras but for the cameras.
Girolle is also seen assuring each of the One Direction hotties individually that each one of them is special and the most important member of the whole team. The director conveys the same lines not only to Harry Styles but also to other members of the group.
If this was not enough, the Frenchman is seen comforting a nervous looking Niall as well as talks to Zayn Malik when his interest levels start to drop. The most hilarious moment of the entire movie comes around when Horan is seen crying, and he becomes scared of the photo-shoot. In the background, "It's ok Mr Niall...it's ok" can be heard. One of the assistants is seen playing bongos in the background.
Harry Styles' hilarious photo of his face is a big hit on Twitter and his fans seem to be enjoying it. Check it out!
— STYLES (@Jenni_Edward_1D) April 1, 2014
The fun factor just keeps on getting more interesting, as Harry Styles and the boys are having good fun on the set. They are seen making curious faces and looking funny. At the end of the shoot, One Direction boys are seen gripping the perfume bottle tightly in a group. "You're One Direction! You're the greatest band in the world!," the photographer says.
That Moment is a follow up of One Direction's hugely successful perfume called Our Moment! That Moment has the same baby pink bottle and everything else also remains unchanged, except the name.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?