Is That You Harry Styles? One Direction Boys Make Funny Faces in Hilarious New 'That Moment' Perfume Video Ad [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
One Direction has released a new hilarious film for the promotion of their new perfume, 'That Moment'. This film features behind the scene moments captured during the photo-shoot for 'That Moment'. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik are absolutely charming despite showing their goofiest side.
British singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction arrives to attend the presentation of the Burberry Autumn/Winter 2014 collection during London Fashion Week
The video is a spoof of the sorts as nobody seems serious in it, except the "renowned" French photographer, Girolle, who seem to be giving useless directions to the boys on how they should pose for the advert. The director-photographer wants to see Louis' "sweet warm" love face. In the video, he can be seen getting close to each boy, as he hugs them individually. It looks like it is a secret moment away from the cameras but for the cameras.
Girolle is also seen assuring each of the One Direction hotties individually that each one of them is special and the most important member of the whole team. The director conveys the same lines not only to Harry Styles but also to other members of the group.
If this was not enough, the Frenchman is seen comforting a nervous looking Niall as well as talks to Zayn Malik when his interest levels start to drop. The most hilarious moment of the entire movie comes around when Horan is seen crying, and he becomes scared of the photo-shoot. In the background, "It's ok Mr Niall...it's ok" can be heard. One of the assistants is seen playing bongos in the background.
Harry Styles' hilarious photo of his face is a big hit on Twitter and his fans seem to be enjoying it. Check it out!
— STYLES (@Jenni_Edward_1D) April 1, 2014
The fun factor just keeps on getting more interesting, as Harry Styles and the boys are having good fun on the set. They are seen making curious faces and looking funny. At the end of the shoot, One Direction boys are seen gripping the perfume bottle tightly in a group. "You're One Direction! You're the greatest band in the world!," the photographer says.
That Moment is a follow up of One Direction's hugely successful perfume called Our Moment! That Moment has the same baby pink bottle and everything else also remains unchanged, except the name.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight