Dwyane Wade and Fiancée Gabrielle Union Just Can’t Get Enough of Their Pre-Engagement Parties
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and fiancée Gabrielle Union can't seem to get enough of their pre-engagement parties. After hosting a late-night party in Miami on March 15, Wade and Union had an afternoon party in yacht. Of course, what could be a great way to spend an afternoon than cruise aboard a yacht?
Actress Gabrielle Union arrives at the T-Mobile Magenta Carpet pre NBA All-Star Game event in Los Angeles.
According to the Daily Mail, Wade and Union made the most of the basketball athlete's day-off from the Miami Heat team by spending the time aboard the recreational boat. The couple were joined by Wade's teammate Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne. Some of the couple's friends were also in attendance, the Web site further reported.
Second Marriage for Wade and Union
Wade and Union got engaged in December. This will be second marriage for both. Wade was once married to his high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches. He filed for divorce from her in 2007 and was later on granted custody of their two sons, Zaire and Zion.
Union, on the other hand, was also married before to National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard. They wed in 2001 but parted ways in 2005. They didn't have kids.
Wade's Love Child
Wade and Union's relationship went in turmoil when the Heat star confessed that he had fathered a child during a brief split from Union. However, Union overlooked Wade's mistake and the two reconciled. Wade couldn't be thankful enough that they were able to stay together and sort out the problems in their relationship. He even honoured Union in an Instagram post saying, "My life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
When Wade proposed to Union, he needed a bit of help from his sons and one nephew. Wade said that his kids really needed to be part of the proposal because they were a package deal.
It has been revealed that Wade and Union had a date set but they aren't spilling the details just yet. One thing is for sure, the wedding will definitely take place. Wade and Union probably just didn't want to give away any further details, at least for now.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports