Dwyane Wade and Fiancée Gabrielle Union Just Can’t Get Enough of Their Pre-Engagement Parties
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and fiancée Gabrielle Union can't seem to get enough of their pre-engagement parties. After hosting a late-night party in Miami on March 15, Wade and Union had an afternoon party in yacht. Of course, what could be a great way to spend an afternoon than cruise aboard a yacht?
Actress Gabrielle Union arrives at the T-Mobile Magenta Carpet pre NBA All-Star Game event in Los Angeles.
According to the Daily Mail, Wade and Union made the most of the basketball athlete's day-off from the Miami Heat team by spending the time aboard the recreational boat. The couple were joined by Wade's teammate Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne. Some of the couple's friends were also in attendance, the Web site further reported.
Second Marriage for Wade and Union
Wade and Union got engaged in December. This will be second marriage for both. Wade was once married to his high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches. He filed for divorce from her in 2007 and was later on granted custody of their two sons, Zaire and Zion.
Union, on the other hand, was also married before to National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard. They wed in 2001 but parted ways in 2005. They didn't have kids.
Wade's Love Child
Wade and Union's relationship went in turmoil when the Heat star confessed that he had fathered a child during a brief split from Union. However, Union overlooked Wade's mistake and the two reconciled. Wade couldn't be thankful enough that they were able to stay together and sort out the problems in their relationship. He even honoured Union in an Instagram post saying, "My life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
When Wade proposed to Union, he needed a bit of help from his sons and one nephew. Wade said that his kids really needed to be part of the proposal because they were a package deal.
It has been revealed that Wade and Union had a date set but they aren't spilling the details just yet. One thing is for sure, the wedding will definitely take place. Wade and Union probably just didn't want to give away any further details, at least for now.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Manchester United Owners Set To Sell Club In £3B Deal After Acquiring Cristiano Ronaldo, Report Says
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia