Dwyane Wade and Fiancée Gabrielle Union Just Can’t Get Enough of Their Pre-Engagement Parties
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and fiancée Gabrielle Union can't seem to get enough of their pre-engagement parties. After hosting a late-night party in Miami on March 15, Wade and Union had an afternoon party in yacht. Of course, what could be a great way to spend an afternoon than cruise aboard a yacht?
Actress Gabrielle Union arrives at the T-Mobile Magenta Carpet pre NBA All-Star Game event in Los Angeles.
According to the Daily Mail, Wade and Union made the most of the basketball athlete's day-off from the Miami Heat team by spending the time aboard the recreational boat. The couple were joined by Wade's teammate Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne. Some of the couple's friends were also in attendance, the Web site further reported.
Second Marriage for Wade and Union
Wade and Union got engaged in December. This will be second marriage for both. Wade was once married to his high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches. He filed for divorce from her in 2007 and was later on granted custody of their two sons, Zaire and Zion.
Union, on the other hand, was also married before to National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard. They wed in 2001 but parted ways in 2005. They didn't have kids.
Wade's Love Child
Wade and Union's relationship went in turmoil when the Heat star confessed that he had fathered a child during a brief split from Union. However, Union overlooked Wade's mistake and the two reconciled. Wade couldn't be thankful enough that they were able to stay together and sort out the problems in their relationship. He even honoured Union in an Instagram post saying, "My life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
When Wade proposed to Union, he needed a bit of help from his sons and one nephew. Wade said that his kids really needed to be part of the proposal because they were a package deal.
It has been revealed that Wade and Union had a date set but they aren't spilling the details just yet. One thing is for sure, the wedding will definitely take place. Wade and Union probably just didn't want to give away any further details, at least for now.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales