Dwyane Wade and Fiancée Gabrielle Union Just Can’t Get Enough of Their Pre-Engagement Parties
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and fiancée Gabrielle Union can't seem to get enough of their pre-engagement parties. After hosting a late-night party in Miami on March 15, Wade and Union had an afternoon party in yacht. Of course, what could be a great way to spend an afternoon than cruise aboard a yacht?
Actress Gabrielle Union arrives at the T-Mobile Magenta Carpet pre NBA All-Star Game event in Los Angeles.
According to the Daily Mail, Wade and Union made the most of the basketball athlete's day-off from the Miami Heat team by spending the time aboard the recreational boat. The couple were joined by Wade's teammate Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne. Some of the couple's friends were also in attendance, the Web site further reported.
Second Marriage for Wade and Union
Wade and Union got engaged in December. This will be second marriage for both. Wade was once married to his high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches. He filed for divorce from her in 2007 and was later on granted custody of their two sons, Zaire and Zion.
Union, on the other hand, was also married before to National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard. They wed in 2001 but parted ways in 2005. They didn't have kids.
Wade's Love Child
Wade and Union's relationship went in turmoil when the Heat star confessed that he had fathered a child during a brief split from Union. However, Union overlooked Wade's mistake and the two reconciled. Wade couldn't be thankful enough that they were able to stay together and sort out the problems in their relationship. He even honoured Union in an Instagram post saying, "My life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
When Wade proposed to Union, he needed a bit of help from his sons and one nephew. Wade said that his kids really needed to be part of the proposal because they were a package deal.
It has been revealed that Wade and Union had a date set but they aren't spilling the details just yet. One thing is for sure, the wedding will definitely take place. Wade and Union probably just didn't want to give away any further details, at least for now.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery