Dwyane Wade and Fiancée Gabrielle Union Just Can’t Get Enough of Their Pre-Engagement Parties
By Rachelle Corpuz | April 1, 2014 9:34 PM EST
Dwyane Wade and fiancée Gabrielle Union can't seem to get enough of their pre-engagement parties. After hosting a late-night party in Miami on March 15, Wade and Union had an afternoon party in yacht. Of course, what could be a great way to spend an afternoon than cruise aboard a yacht?
Actress Gabrielle Union arrives at the T-Mobile Magenta Carpet pre NBA All-Star Game event in Los Angeles.
According to the Daily Mail, Wade and Union made the most of the basketball athlete's day-off from the Miami Heat team by spending the time aboard the recreational boat. The couple were joined by Wade's teammate Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne. Some of the couple's friends were also in attendance, the Web site further reported.
Second Marriage for Wade and Union
Wade and Union got engaged in December. This will be second marriage for both. Wade was once married to his high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Funches. He filed for divorce from her in 2007 and was later on granted custody of their two sons, Zaire and Zion.
Union, on the other hand, was also married before to National Football League (NFL) player Chris Howard. They wed in 2001 but parted ways in 2005. They didn't have kids.
Wade's Love Child
Wade and Union's relationship went in turmoil when the Heat star confessed that he had fathered a child during a brief split from Union. However, Union overlooked Wade's mistake and the two reconciled. Wade couldn't be thankful enough that they were able to stay together and sort out the problems in their relationship. He even honoured Union in an Instagram post saying, "My life mistakes almost made me lose you but your love has conquered all and I hope to spend the rest of my life with you."
When Wade proposed to Union, he needed a bit of help from his sons and one nephew. Wade said that his kids really needed to be part of the proposal because they were a package deal.
It has been revealed that Wade and Union had a date set but they aren't spilling the details just yet. One thing is for sure, the wedding will definitely take place. Wade and Union probably just didn't want to give away any further details, at least for now.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT/SPORTS NEWS:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Top 10 WTA Fastest Tennis Serves of All Time
- Without LeBron James, Kevin Durant And Other Stars, Team USA Looks to James Harden As Leader In 2014 FIBA World Cup in Spain
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble