Nokia Lumia 630 Running on Windows Phone 8.1 Update Leaked in Demo Videos
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 1, 2014 5:18 PM EST
Leaks on the upcoming Nokia Lumia 630 continue ahead of its expected unveiling at the 2014 Microsoft BUILD conference. The latest has the Finnish handset featured in demo videos running on the new Windows Phone 8.1 update.
The Tech Times report claims the first video leaked showed Nokia Lumia 630 running on the Windows Phone 8.1 OS as well as the new Action Center which is the Windows Phone's counter to the rival smartphone notification centers such as Android and iOS. The Nokia Lumia 630 featured in the demo videos sports a matte-black polycarbonate body with adopted virtual on-screen Back, Windows Start, and Search buttons.
Credit: YouTube/Windows Phone Lovers
The report further noted the other features and apps that device enthusiasts can experience with the Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset like the new Podcast, FM Radio app and both of the Video and Music Xbox apps. "Internet Explorer will now have a new Tab section and also an option to turn on private tabs. The Photos app has received an update and includes sections for All, Albums, and Favorites, while the stock Camera application has a redesigned layout," the Tech Times report added.
As for the second video leaked, it demonstrated how the wallpapers function on the Windows Phone 8.1 update. The GSMArena report pointed out that it will be interesting to see as if there is "a parallax effect when scrolling."
Credit: YouTube/Windows Phone Lovers
The Nokia Lumia 630 is going to be a mid-range budget smartphone available in single and dual-SIM versions. The Finnish device will also be offered with a variety of colour choices that consumers can choose from such as black, white, yellow, green and orange.
The Nokia Lumia 630 features and specs in the Geeky Gadgets report include a 4.5-inch screen display with 854x400p resolution, a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage capacity and 5MP rear-facing camera. The 2014 Microsoft Build is scheduled to take place from April 2 to April 4, 2014 in San Francisco where the Windows Phone 8.1 will most likely be unveiled together with the Nokia Lumia 630.
Another device expected to be unveiled at the press event is the Nokia Lumia 930, a smartphone replacing the Nokia Lumia 920 at AT&T. The Nokia Lumia 930 features and specs will reportedly be comparable to the released Verizon Nokia Lumia Icon.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 630: One of the First Windows Phone 8.1 Handsets Expected to Appear at Teased Nokia Event on April 2 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28