Trespasser Caught on Selena's New Mansion While Singer is at Home
By Annie Dee | April 1, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Selena Gomez has recently put a trespasser of her new $3 million Calabasas property to jail. The new property was bought and it is now already mired with an ugly memory.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
On Sunday night, a 21-year-old man trespassed into the property, and the scarier part of this news is that Selena Gomez was in her house when the trespassing occurred.
The "Come and Get It" singer was with a friend and lounging at the house when they heard a noise on the grounds, TMZ reported.
Selena, who recently won the "Most Favorite Female Singer" asked for security to check out the noise that she and her friend heard. But even before the security can take her up on her request, someone rung the front doorbell.
Good thinking on Selena's part, she was not the one who opened the door. Her friend answered the door and a man asked her if Gomez was at home. The friend Gomez was not there and quickly closed the door, Mail Online detailed.
When Sheriff deputies from the Malibu and Lost Hills department finally came, the deputies found a man that broken into her guest house, TMZ reported. The man is said to have not only trespassed into Selena's property, he was also charged with burglary. The reports did not detail what was stolen from Selena and who the man was. But it was reported the man is currently imprisoned on a $50,000 bail.
The property was trespassed on is 7,200 square feet Calabasas mansion, which has a swimming pool and tennis court.
If Selena has bought it sooner, she will be living in the same neighborhood as Justin Bieber, who already moved. HIs Calabasas mansion was purchased by Khloe Kardashian. Kourtney Kardashian also live in the same area.
Had Bieber been on the same area, he would have comforted Gomez. They are now really serious with each other, with a gold ring to prove how serious they are.
Bieber also recently suffered from a trespassing incident. This time it was from a girl who actually had the gal to sleep at one of the rooms in Bieber's residence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report