Trespasser Caught on Selena's New Mansion While Singer is at Home
By Annie Dee | April 1, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Selena Gomez has recently put a trespasser of her new $3 million Calabasas property to jail. The new property was bought and it is now already mired with an ugly memory.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
On Sunday night, a 21-year-old man trespassed into the property, and the scarier part of this news is that Selena Gomez was in her house when the trespassing occurred.
The "Come and Get It" singer was with a friend and lounging at the house when they heard a noise on the grounds, TMZ reported.
Selena, who recently won the "Most Favorite Female Singer" asked for security to check out the noise that she and her friend heard. But even before the security can take her up on her request, someone rung the front doorbell.
Good thinking on Selena's part, she was not the one who opened the door. Her friend answered the door and a man asked her if Gomez was at home. The friend Gomez was not there and quickly closed the door, Mail Online detailed.
When Sheriff deputies from the Malibu and Lost Hills department finally came, the deputies found a man that broken into her guest house, TMZ reported. The man is said to have not only trespassed into Selena's property, he was also charged with burglary. The reports did not detail what was stolen from Selena and who the man was. But it was reported the man is currently imprisoned on a $50,000 bail.
The property was trespassed on is 7,200 square feet Calabasas mansion, which has a swimming pool and tennis court.
If Selena has bought it sooner, she will be living in the same neighborhood as Justin Bieber, who already moved. HIs Calabasas mansion was purchased by Khloe Kardashian. Kourtney Kardashian also live in the same area.
Had Bieber been on the same area, he would have comforted Gomez. They are now really serious with each other, with a gold ring to prove how serious they are.
Bieber also recently suffered from a trespassing incident. This time it was from a girl who actually had the gal to sleep at one of the rooms in Bieber's residence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate