Trespasser Caught on Selena's New Mansion While Singer is at Home
By Annie Dee | April 1, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Selena Gomez has recently put a trespasser of her new $3 million Calabasas property to jail. The new property was bought and it is now already mired with an ugly memory.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
On Sunday night, a 21-year-old man trespassed into the property, and the scarier part of this news is that Selena Gomez was in her house when the trespassing occurred.
The "Come and Get It" singer was with a friend and lounging at the house when they heard a noise on the grounds, TMZ reported.
Selena, who recently won the "Most Favorite Female Singer" asked for security to check out the noise that she and her friend heard. But even before the security can take her up on her request, someone rung the front doorbell.
Good thinking on Selena's part, she was not the one who opened the door. Her friend answered the door and a man asked her if Gomez was at home. The friend Gomez was not there and quickly closed the door, Mail Online detailed.
When Sheriff deputies from the Malibu and Lost Hills department finally came, the deputies found a man that broken into her guest house, TMZ reported. The man is said to have not only trespassed into Selena's property, he was also charged with burglary. The reports did not detail what was stolen from Selena and who the man was. But it was reported the man is currently imprisoned on a $50,000 bail.
The property was trespassed on is 7,200 square feet Calabasas mansion, which has a swimming pool and tennis court.
If Selena has bought it sooner, she will be living in the same neighborhood as Justin Bieber, who already moved. HIs Calabasas mansion was purchased by Khloe Kardashian. Kourtney Kardashian also live in the same area.
Had Bieber been on the same area, he would have comforted Gomez. They are now really serious with each other, with a gold ring to prove how serious they are.
Bieber also recently suffered from a trespassing incident. This time it was from a girl who actually had the gal to sleep at one of the rooms in Bieber's residence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM