Trespasser Caught on Selena's New Mansion While Singer is at Home
By Annie Dee | April 1, 2014 4:57 PM EST
Selena Gomez has recently put a trespasser of her new $3 million Calabasas property to jail. The new property was bought and it is now already mired with an ugly memory.
Singer Selena Gomez performs during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013.
On Sunday night, a 21-year-old man trespassed into the property, and the scarier part of this news is that Selena Gomez was in her house when the trespassing occurred.
The "Come and Get It" singer was with a friend and lounging at the house when they heard a noise on the grounds, TMZ reported.
Selena, who recently won the "Most Favorite Female Singer" asked for security to check out the noise that she and her friend heard. But even before the security can take her up on her request, someone rung the front doorbell.
Good thinking on Selena's part, she was not the one who opened the door. Her friend answered the door and a man asked her if Gomez was at home. The friend Gomez was not there and quickly closed the door, Mail Online detailed.
When Sheriff deputies from the Malibu and Lost Hills department finally came, the deputies found a man that broken into her guest house, TMZ reported. The man is said to have not only trespassed into Selena's property, he was also charged with burglary. The reports did not detail what was stolen from Selena and who the man was. But it was reported the man is currently imprisoned on a $50,000 bail.
The property was trespassed on is 7,200 square feet Calabasas mansion, which has a swimming pool and tennis court.
If Selena has bought it sooner, she will be living in the same neighborhood as Justin Bieber, who already moved. HIs Calabasas mansion was purchased by Khloe Kardashian. Kourtney Kardashian also live in the same area.
Had Bieber been on the same area, he would have comforted Gomez. They are now really serious with each other, with a gold ring to prove how serious they are.
Bieber also recently suffered from a trespassing incident. This time it was from a girl who actually had the gal to sleep at one of the rooms in Bieber's residence.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery