Leonardo DiCaprio Throws Lindsay Lohan Out from His House Party for Throwing Tantrums?
By nidhi tewari | April 1, 2014 4:55 PM EST
Leonardo DiCaprio is one fine actor but when it comes to tolerating other people's antics, the "Wolf of Wall Street" is very particular about his limits. There is speculation in the media that the DiCaprio threw "Mean Girls" actress Lindsay Lohan from one of his house parties just fifteen minutes after she arrived as she was not behaving in good manner and wanted attention.
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
According to OK magazine, Leonardo had invited some friends to his house to play a game of Checkers. Lindsay Lohan was also one of them. She did not look as she belonged there and soon started complaining about having no place to sit and other things, contactmusic.com is reporting.
However the "Blood Diamond" actor soon became really pissed off with Lindsay's tantrums, which kept growing and asked some of his friends to let her out. ''Leo allowed her in. Lindsay was acting like her normal whiney self, who wants all the attention on her or else she throws tantrums," a source told OK magazine, according to the Web site.
''She was whining over the smallest things, like not having a place to sit or not wanting certain people near her. Leo told his friend to make her leave 15 minutes after she arrived,'' the source added.
It is not clear when the party happened at Leonardo's place and what was the 27-year-old actress' reaction after being thrown out. However the incident does not seem very old as another source told the magazine that incident is not going to leave a good impression of Lohan as far as her sobriety is concerned. The actress has been out of a rehab centre recently.
''This is terrible news and so bad for Lindsay's sobriety. It's a really bad sign," the source told the magazine adding that Lindsay might be in bad company again.
"Anyone in recovery knows when you hang around with the same old people that you used with before it will sidetrack your entire life," the source added. In other news, Lohan has posed for controversial photographer Terry Richardson in a brand new photo shoot. The "Mean Girls" actress is showing off some cleavage as she poses for the celeb photographer Terry Richardson. In black and white shots, Lindsay is seen wearing a T-shirt which reads, "Parental Advisory Explicit Content."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff