Leonardo DiCaprio Throws Lindsay Lohan Out from His House Party for Throwing Tantrums?
By nidhi tewari | April 1, 2014 4:55 PM EST
Leonardo DiCaprio is one fine actor but when it comes to tolerating other people's antics, the "Wolf of Wall Street" is very particular about his limits. There is speculation in the media that the DiCaprio threw "Mean Girls" actress Lindsay Lohan from one of his house parties just fifteen minutes after she arrived as she was not behaving in good manner and wanted attention.
Actress Lindsay Lohan introduces singer Miley Cyrus during the 2013 Z100 Jingle Ball in New York December 13, 2013. Reuters/Lucas Jackson
According to OK magazine, Leonardo had invited some friends to his house to play a game of Checkers. Lindsay Lohan was also one of them. She did not look as she belonged there and soon started complaining about having no place to sit and other things, contactmusic.com is reporting.
However the "Blood Diamond" actor soon became really pissed off with Lindsay's tantrums, which kept growing and asked some of his friends to let her out. ''Leo allowed her in. Lindsay was acting like her normal whiney self, who wants all the attention on her or else she throws tantrums," a source told OK magazine, according to the Web site.
''She was whining over the smallest things, like not having a place to sit or not wanting certain people near her. Leo told his friend to make her leave 15 minutes after she arrived,'' the source added.
It is not clear when the party happened at Leonardo's place and what was the 27-year-old actress' reaction after being thrown out. However the incident does not seem very old as another source told the magazine that incident is not going to leave a good impression of Lohan as far as her sobriety is concerned. The actress has been out of a rehab centre recently.
''This is terrible news and so bad for Lindsay's sobriety. It's a really bad sign," the source told the magazine adding that Lindsay might be in bad company again.
"Anyone in recovery knows when you hang around with the same old people that you used with before it will sidetrack your entire life," the source added. In other news, Lohan has posed for controversial photographer Terry Richardson in a brand new photo shoot. The "Mean Girls" actress is showing off some cleavage as she poses for the celeb photographer Terry Richardson. In black and white shots, Lindsay is seen wearing a T-shirt which reads, "Parental Advisory Explicit Content."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast