How to Celebrate April Fool's Day 2014: Best Harmless Pranks to Play With Your Wife, Office Colleagues, Friends
By Sonalee singh | April 1, 2014 4:22 PM EST
April Fool's day is the only day when you wait for someone to play a prank on you and or to lie to you ( in a harmless way). It is a day when you, your family, colleagues and friends all can have a one good laugh, which would stay fresh in your memory for months. Here are top 3 harmless and funny pranks as suggested by Amanda Waas, creator of You're Welcome, which is a gift site for such awkward occasions:
1. Wasabi lip balm: Imagine a spicy condiment on your lips. A wasabi lip balm is one of the funniest pranks you could play with your friends. Wasabi is an Asian spice and its extra strong flavor stimulates the nasal passage. The best way to play this prank is put the lip balm (remember to remove the label) in the belongings and see them react when the spicy balm touches their lips.
2. Ridley's classic joke set: The classic joke set is one of the ways to pull simple and funny jokes on your near dear ones. It comes with ideas like Snapping Chewing Gum, Nail Through Finger, Whoopee Cushion and Insect in Ice. You can serve your better half a glass of wine with "Insect in Ice" or put a "Whoopee Cushion" on your colleague's chair. These are sure to generate few good laughs without any harm.
3. Ultimate PC prankster: Imagine a day without your PC or imagine a co-worker who comes to the office and realizes that his PC has gone for a toss. Ultimate PC prankster is one of those pranks, which will definitely flip out anyone whose life is dependent on PCs. You just need to plug it into their USB port, and it will make the computer go bonkers. The mouse track pad will do crazy moments, the keyboard will type weird text and caps lock key will go off and on automatically.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015