FPS Corner: Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC Details, Battlefield 4’s Naval Strike PC Patch Notes and Titanfall’s Figurines
By Gel Galang | April 1, 2014 2:08 PM EST
Call of Duty: Ghosts' Devastation expansion pack is already coming on April 3, and to keep you up-to-date with what you can expect, Activision has released a trailer detailing some of the settings in the DLC.
The trailer will take you through the maps, including a glimpse of Mayday, the second episode of Extinction following NIghtfall. Here, the players will be on an abandoned research vessel and they will be looking at two alien enemies. The first are seeders and the second is the 100-foot Kraken, which can be seen in the trailer.
"Devastation also includes the 'Ripper,' a brand new tactical 2-in-1 weapon with the unique ability to switch from SMG to AR and back on the fly, in the middle of the combat," said the developer over at the official Call of Duty YouTube.
Digital Trends adds that the Predator easter egg has also been confirmed, following Michael Myers in the Onslaught DLC. Considering there are hints of alien enemies, that's probably a potential cue for the sci-fi horror film to come in.
Naval Strike finally docks on the PC
After the delay for both the PC and Xbox One version of the Naval Strike DLC, the latter has finally gotten a release, and a few upgrades also came with the newly-released expansion.
VG 24/7 reports on the long list of patch notes that come with the DLC, and there are tweaks for the vehicles, grenades, gadgets, weapons and aircraft. Stability improvements fixes for crashes when customizing, fixes for several issues in different gaming modes, and fixing specific issues like in the kill camera, exploits, and soldiers are also included.
Check out the link above for the complete patch notes care of the source.
Titanfall figurines coming from Threezero
Considering the many titans and pilots that Titanfall features, it was only a matter of time until toys became the next upcoming expectations for the franchise.
And figurine maker Threezero has already acquired the rights to scaling models, reports Polygon. There's already an Atlas Titan and a pilot that has been teased by the company, with more models expected to be revealed in time.
"We will disclose more details about figures, which we are making as we get closer to showing the prototype (which will happen really soon)," said a Threezero spokesperson in a statement quoted by Polygon. "However, we can already say that Titan on this teaser is about 20" tall and will come with a pilot."
If you're wondering what figurine works Threezero has already created, it includes those from Game of Thrones and Mazinger Z.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate