FPS Corner: Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC Details, Battlefield 4’s Naval Strike PC Patch Notes and Titanfall’s Figurines
By Gel Galang | April 1, 2014 2:08 PM EST
Call of Duty: Ghosts' Devastation expansion pack is already coming on April 3, and to keep you up-to-date with what you can expect, Activision has released a trailer detailing some of the settings in the DLC.
The trailer will take you through the maps, including a glimpse of Mayday, the second episode of Extinction following NIghtfall. Here, the players will be on an abandoned research vessel and they will be looking at two alien enemies. The first are seeders and the second is the 100-foot Kraken, which can be seen in the trailer.
"Devastation also includes the 'Ripper,' a brand new tactical 2-in-1 weapon with the unique ability to switch from SMG to AR and back on the fly, in the middle of the combat," said the developer over at the official Call of Duty YouTube.
Digital Trends adds that the Predator easter egg has also been confirmed, following Michael Myers in the Onslaught DLC. Considering there are hints of alien enemies, that's probably a potential cue for the sci-fi horror film to come in.
Naval Strike finally docks on the PC
After the delay for both the PC and Xbox One version of the Naval Strike DLC, the latter has finally gotten a release, and a few upgrades also came with the newly-released expansion.
VG 24/7 reports on the long list of patch notes that come with the DLC, and there are tweaks for the vehicles, grenades, gadgets, weapons and aircraft. Stability improvements fixes for crashes when customizing, fixes for several issues in different gaming modes, and fixing specific issues like in the kill camera, exploits, and soldiers are also included.
Check out the link above for the complete patch notes care of the source.
Titanfall figurines coming from Threezero
Considering the many titans and pilots that Titanfall features, it was only a matter of time until toys became the next upcoming expectations for the franchise.
And figurine maker Threezero has already acquired the rights to scaling models, reports Polygon. There's already an Atlas Titan and a pilot that has been teased by the company, with more models expected to be revealed in time.
"We will disclose more details about figures, which we are making as we get closer to showing the prototype (which will happen really soon)," said a Threezero spokesperson in a statement quoted by Polygon. "However, we can already say that Titan on this teaser is about 20" tall and will come with a pilot."
If you're wondering what figurine works Threezero has already created, it includes those from Game of Thrones and Mazinger Z.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Samsung Galaxy S5: Practical Reasons Why Choose Latest Nexus Smartphone
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand