FPS Corner: Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC Details, Battlefield 4’s Naval Strike PC Patch Notes and Titanfall’s Figurines
By Gel Galang | April 1, 2014 2:08 PM EST
Call of Duty: Ghosts' Devastation expansion pack is already coming on April 3, and to keep you up-to-date with what you can expect, Activision has released a trailer detailing some of the settings in the DLC.
The trailer will take you through the maps, including a glimpse of Mayday, the second episode of Extinction following NIghtfall. Here, the players will be on an abandoned research vessel and they will be looking at two alien enemies. The first are seeders and the second is the 100-foot Kraken, which can be seen in the trailer.
"Devastation also includes the 'Ripper,' a brand new tactical 2-in-1 weapon with the unique ability to switch from SMG to AR and back on the fly, in the middle of the combat," said the developer over at the official Call of Duty YouTube.
Digital Trends adds that the Predator easter egg has also been confirmed, following Michael Myers in the Onslaught DLC. Considering there are hints of alien enemies, that's probably a potential cue for the sci-fi horror film to come in.
Naval Strike finally docks on the PC
After the delay for both the PC and Xbox One version of the Naval Strike DLC, the latter has finally gotten a release, and a few upgrades also came with the newly-released expansion.
VG 24/7 reports on the long list of patch notes that come with the DLC, and there are tweaks for the vehicles, grenades, gadgets, weapons and aircraft. Stability improvements fixes for crashes when customizing, fixes for several issues in different gaming modes, and fixing specific issues like in the kill camera, exploits, and soldiers are also included.
Check out the link above for the complete patch notes care of the source.
Titanfall figurines coming from Threezero
Considering the many titans and pilots that Titanfall features, it was only a matter of time until toys became the next upcoming expectations for the franchise.
And figurine maker Threezero has already acquired the rights to scaling models, reports Polygon. There's already an Atlas Titan and a pilot that has been teased by the company, with more models expected to be revealed in time.
"We will disclose more details about figures, which we are making as we get closer to showing the prototype (which will happen really soon)," said a Threezero spokesperson in a statement quoted by Polygon. "However, we can already say that Titan on this teaser is about 20" tall and will come with a pilot."
If you're wondering what figurine works Threezero has already created, it includes those from Game of Thrones and Mazinger Z.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2