FPS Corner: Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation DLC Details, Battlefield 4’s Naval Strike PC Patch Notes and Titanfall’s Figurines
By Gel Galang | April 1, 2014 2:08 PM EST
Call of Duty: Ghosts' Devastation expansion pack is already coming on April 3, and to keep you up-to-date with what you can expect, Activision has released a trailer detailing some of the settings in the DLC.
The trailer will take you through the maps, including a glimpse of Mayday, the second episode of Extinction following NIghtfall. Here, the players will be on an abandoned research vessel and they will be looking at two alien enemies. The first are seeders and the second is the 100-foot Kraken, which can be seen in the trailer.
"Devastation also includes the 'Ripper,' a brand new tactical 2-in-1 weapon with the unique ability to switch from SMG to AR and back on the fly, in the middle of the combat," said the developer over at the official Call of Duty YouTube.
Digital Trends adds that the Predator easter egg has also been confirmed, following Michael Myers in the Onslaught DLC. Considering there are hints of alien enemies, that's probably a potential cue for the sci-fi horror film to come in.
Naval Strike finally docks on the PC
After the delay for both the PC and Xbox One version of the Naval Strike DLC, the latter has finally gotten a release, and a few upgrades also came with the newly-released expansion.
VG 24/7 reports on the long list of patch notes that come with the DLC, and there are tweaks for the vehicles, grenades, gadgets, weapons and aircraft. Stability improvements fixes for crashes when customizing, fixes for several issues in different gaming modes, and fixing specific issues like in the kill camera, exploits, and soldiers are also included.
Check out the link above for the complete patch notes care of the source.
Titanfall figurines coming from Threezero
Considering the many titans and pilots that Titanfall features, it was only a matter of time until toys became the next upcoming expectations for the franchise.
And figurine maker Threezero has already acquired the rights to scaling models, reports Polygon. There's already an Atlas Titan and a pilot that has been teased by the company, with more models expected to be revealed in time.
"We will disclose more details about figures, which we are making as we get closer to showing the prototype (which will happen really soon)," said a Threezero spokesperson in a statement quoted by Polygon. "However, we can already say that Titan on this teaser is about 20" tall and will come with a pilot."
If you're wondering what figurine works Threezero has already created, it includes those from Game of Thrones and Mazinger Z.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes Release Date, Features Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Play Set
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On