‘Young and the Restless’ (Y&R) Spoilers from March 31 to April 4 Episodes: Victoria and Stitch, Nick and Sharon Get Passionate, a Couple Gets Engaged [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | April 1, 2014 11:19 AM EST
Fans of CBS’ long-running daily soap opera “The Young and the Restless” (Y&R) can anticipate an eventful week in Genoa City. Amid feelings of love, spirit of celebration, abundant secrets, lies and betrayal, Genoa city residents continue to live their dramatic lives, bringing entertainment to their fans. Based on spoilers from March 31 to April 4 episodes of “The Young and the Restless” (Y&R), fans can expect things to accelerate for the Genoa City residents this week. In the upcoming episodes, there will be moments of passion, revelation of secrets, acts of deception and plotting, and an overflow of emotions. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" episodes from March31 to April 4. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) for March 31 to April 4. Read only if you want to know more about the upcoming episodes.
Victoria, Stitch and Billy: Recently Soap Central dished out spoilers from upcoming episodes of CBS' long-running daytime soap opera "The Young and the Restless." Depending on these spoilers, fans can anticipate witnessing sparks between Stitch (Sean Carrigan) and Victoria (Amelia Heinle) amid Victoria and Billy's (David Tom) separation. Stitch and Victoria share another "steamy" kiss after Victoria gets drunk. Eventually, the two of them surrender to their desire for each other in the car. Stitch confesses his feelings for her. But their secret won't be a secret for long, as Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) catch them red-handed in their moment of intimacy.
Nick and Sharon: Sharon (Sharon Case) is now dealing with the consequences of her decision to undergo treatment that is causing her amnesia. She is agitated with her mental condition, but Nick (Joshua Morrow) assures her of his support. Sharon seeks Dr. Mead's assistance to revive her memory who advises her to do it herself. Her doctor suggests the couple to recruit a nurse for her assistance at home, but Nick refuses to take outside help, volunteering to do the job himself. Meanwhile, Sharon warns Nick not to go out of the way to care for her. Eventually, the two of them share a steamy moment in a "sudsy, sexy bath" and begin to rekindle their bond and relationship. Sharon comes out about her memory loss to her family.
Abby and Tyler: Tyler (Redaric Williams) goes down on one knee and proposes to Abby (Melissa Ordway). The sudden proposal will leave Abby shocked. Tyler and Abby decide to visit Victor Newman and receive his blessings in Newman Towers.
Other Highlights From 'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Episodes of March 31- April 4
Meanwhile, some secrets are about to be revealed in "The Young and the Restless." Leslie will discover Ian Ward's (Ray Wise) secret and Lauren (Tracey Bregman) will appall Michael (Christian LeBlanc) with a "bombshell revelation."
Furthermore, Kelly (Cynthia Watros) will meet someone new and feel happy. She will also confront Jill (Jess Watson). Dylan (Steve Burton) will confront Stitch about Victoria and their relationship. Summer (Hunter King) decides to confront Ian Ward, and Billy considers giving his life a new direction after Victoria demands separation.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs 12.30 pm from Monday through Friday on CBS.
Watch a promo video from the upcoming episode of "The Young and the Restless," below:
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless," and Adam Newman character, read below:
'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Spoilers for March 17-21: Things to Expect—Sharon Makes Life-Changing Decision, Vikki Leaves Billy and More
'The Young and the Restless' Casting Spoilers: Adam Newman to Return; Who Will Replace Michael Muhney and What's in Store for the Character?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter