‘Young and the Restless’ (Y&R) Spoilers from March 31 to April 4 Episodes: Victoria and Stitch, Nick and Sharon Get Passionate, a Couple Gets Engaged [Video]
By jaskiran kaur | April 1, 2014 11:19 AM EST
Fans of CBS’ long-running daily soap opera “The Young and the Restless” (Y&R) can anticipate an eventful week in Genoa City. Amid feelings of love, spirit of celebration, abundant secrets, lies and betrayal, Genoa city residents continue to live their dramatic lives, bringing entertainment to their fans. Based on spoilers from March 31 to April 4 episodes of “The Young and the Restless” (Y&R), fans can expect things to accelerate for the Genoa City residents this week. In the upcoming episodes, there will be moments of passion, revelation of secrets, acts of deception and plotting, and an overflow of emotions. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" episodes from March31 to April 4. Read on to find out what happens next. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) for March 31 to April 4. Read only if you want to know more about the upcoming episodes.
Victoria, Stitch and Billy: Recently Soap Central dished out spoilers from upcoming episodes of CBS' long-running daytime soap opera "The Young and the Restless." Depending on these spoilers, fans can anticipate witnessing sparks between Stitch (Sean Carrigan) and Victoria (Amelia Heinle) amid Victoria and Billy's (David Tom) separation. Stitch and Victoria share another "steamy" kiss after Victoria gets drunk. Eventually, the two of them surrender to their desire for each other in the car. Stitch confesses his feelings for her. But their secret won't be a secret for long, as Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott) catch them red-handed in their moment of intimacy.
Nick and Sharon: Sharon (Sharon Case) is now dealing with the consequences of her decision to undergo treatment that is causing her amnesia. She is agitated with her mental condition, but Nick (Joshua Morrow) assures her of his support. Sharon seeks Dr. Mead's assistance to revive her memory who advises her to do it herself. Her doctor suggests the couple to recruit a nurse for her assistance at home, but Nick refuses to take outside help, volunteering to do the job himself. Meanwhile, Sharon warns Nick not to go out of the way to care for her. Eventually, the two of them share a steamy moment in a "sudsy, sexy bath" and begin to rekindle their bond and relationship. Sharon comes out about her memory loss to her family.
Abby and Tyler: Tyler (Redaric Williams) goes down on one knee and proposes to Abby (Melissa Ordway). The sudden proposal will leave Abby shocked. Tyler and Abby decide to visit Victor Newman and receive his blessings in Newman Towers.
Other Highlights From 'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Episodes of March 31- April 4
Meanwhile, some secrets are about to be revealed in "The Young and the Restless." Leslie will discover Ian Ward's (Ray Wise) secret and Lauren (Tracey Bregman) will appall Michael (Christian LeBlanc) with a "bombshell revelation."
Furthermore, Kelly (Cynthia Watros) will meet someone new and feel happy. She will also confront Jill (Jess Watson). Dylan (Steve Burton) will confront Stitch about Victoria and their relationship. Summer (Hunter King) decides to confront Ian Ward, and Billy considers giving his life a new direction after Victoria demands separation.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs 12.30 pm from Monday through Friday on CBS.
Watch a promo video from the upcoming episode of "The Young and the Restless," below:
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless," and Adam Newman character, read below:
'The Young and the Restless' (Y&R) Spoilers for March 17-21: Things to Expect—Sharon Makes Life-Changing Decision, Vikki Leaves Billy and More
'The Young and the Restless' Casting Spoilers: Adam Newman to Return; Who Will Replace Michael Muhney and What's in Store for the Character?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar