Miranda Kerr Open To ‘Exploring’ Sexuality With Another Woman
By Anne Lu | April 1, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Miranda Kerr is open to getting it on with another woman. The newly single mother of one has revealed her sexual preferences, also admitting that she is a perfectionist in bed.
Posing nude for British GQ magazine, the 30-year-old Australian supermodel said that although she needs a man in bed, she also likes women.
“I appreciate both men and women,” she said. “I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however – a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.”
And she’s free to explore now. She has split from husband Orlando Bloom in October after being married for three years. She’s “loving” her new status, though.
“Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly,” Kerr add, adding she’s “dating.”
“I still get chatted up a lot. I’ve had some crazy, ridiculous proposals – stuff that you wouldn’t even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man’s name before I meet him.”
Whoever her partner in bed currently is, he or she shouldn’t be surprised if Kerr began asking for an evaluation of her performance.
“I always ask for a critique on my performance,” the model revealed. I always want to better myself in every way. The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy.”
And if there’s one fitness tip Kerr can give to other women, it’s probably to have sex more often.
“One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.”
Kerr is rumoured to be dating media mogul James Packer, who has also split from his wife Erica Baxter, another Aussie model.
She began dating Bloom in 2007, and married him in 2010. They raise a son together, named Flynn, who was born in January 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points