Miranda Kerr Open To ‘Exploring’ Sexuality With Another Woman
By Anne Lu | April 1, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Miranda Kerr is open to getting it on with another woman. The newly single mother of one has revealed her sexual preferences, also admitting that she is a perfectionist in bed.
Posing nude for British GQ magazine, the 30-year-old Australian supermodel said that although she needs a man in bed, she also likes women.
“I appreciate both men and women,” she said. “I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however – a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.”
And she’s free to explore now. She has split from husband Orlando Bloom in October after being married for three years. She’s “loving” her new status, though.
“Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly,” Kerr add, adding she’s “dating.”
“I still get chatted up a lot. I’ve had some crazy, ridiculous proposals – stuff that you wouldn’t even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man’s name before I meet him.”
Whoever her partner in bed currently is, he or she shouldn’t be surprised if Kerr began asking for an evaluation of her performance.
“I always ask for a critique on my performance,” the model revealed. I always want to better myself in every way. The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy.”
And if there’s one fitness tip Kerr can give to other women, it’s probably to have sex more often.
“One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.”
Kerr is rumoured to be dating media mogul James Packer, who has also split from his wife Erica Baxter, another Aussie model.
She began dating Bloom in 2007, and married him in 2010. They raise a son together, named Flynn, who was born in January 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes