Miranda Kerr Open To ‘Exploring’ Sexuality With Another Woman
By Anne Lu | April 1, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Miranda Kerr is open to getting it on with another woman. The newly single mother of one has revealed her sexual preferences, also admitting that she is a perfectionist in bed.
Posing nude for British GQ magazine, the 30-year-old Australian supermodel said that although she needs a man in bed, she also likes women.
“I appreciate both men and women,” she said. “I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I really enjoy sketching women, especially their backs. I definitely need a man in the bedroom, however – a nice strong chest to lie on. Still, I want to explore. Never say never.”
And she’s free to explore now. She has split from husband Orlando Bloom in October after being married for three years. She’s “loving” her new status, though.
“Two happy parents are better than two unhappy parents. This is my time to explore and have some fun. I’m not looking to fall in love again quickly,” Kerr add, adding she’s “dating.”
“I still get chatted up a lot. I’ve had some crazy, ridiculous proposals – stuff that you wouldn’t even see in the movies. No blind dates, however, and I never google a man’s name before I meet him.”
Whoever her partner in bed currently is, he or she shouldn’t be surprised if Kerr began asking for an evaluation of her performance.
“I always ask for a critique on my performance,” the model revealed. I always want to better myself in every way. The older I get, the more confident I am about asking for things I enjoy.”
And if there’s one fitness tip Kerr can give to other women, it’s probably to have sex more often.
“One thing I’ve noticed is now that I’m having less sex my body isn’t as toned. The more sex I have, the more defined my arms and stomach get.”
Kerr is rumoured to be dating media mogul James Packer, who has also split from his wife Erica Baxter, another Aussie model.
She began dating Bloom in 2007, and married him in 2010. They raise a son together, named Flynn, who was born in January 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6