Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Key Playmaker Will Remain at Stamford Bridge Amid PSG Interest
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 31, 2014 11:39 PM EST
Chelsea playmaker Oscar reiterated that he will not leave Stamford Bridge anytime soon amid interest coming from French giants Paris Saint Germain.
“Jose (Mourinho) has shown me I can be one of the best.” - Oscar
The Brazil international has featured regularly for the Blues under Jose Mourinho's term despite having been signed by the latter's predecessor, Rafael Benitez, in 2012.
"Jose (Mourinho) has shown me I can be one of the best," Oscar told Sky Sports.
"The manager has given me this confidence and I have grown better and better under him. Now I just hope I can keep on getting better and win titles with him at the end of the season."
He has tallied a total of 9 goals and 9 assists in the Premier League and the Champions League alone in 29 starts.
The 22-year-old revealed that he doesn't mind the rotation scheme being employed by the Portuguese manager due to the volume of matches that the west Londoners are confronted with.
"The team is top of the Premier League and the manager has his own way of playing. He alternates quite a bit because we have a lot of games," he said.
"But that's normal. I'm playing well at Chelsea and am in my prime right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Boxing Analyst John Scully Says Floyd Mayweather Is Slipping But Manny Pacquiao Won’t Win In Super Fight In 2015
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Freddie Roach Provoking ‘Washed-Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr., Says Manny Pacquiao Will KO Undefeated American
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]