Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Key Playmaker Will Remain at Stamford Bridge Amid PSG Interest
By Mark Wayne Eubank | March 31, 2014 11:39 PM EST
Chelsea playmaker Oscar reiterated that he will not leave Stamford Bridge anytime soon amid interest coming from French giants Paris Saint Germain.
“Jose (Mourinho) has shown me I can be one of the best.” - Oscar
The Brazil international has featured regularly for the Blues under Jose Mourinho's term despite having been signed by the latter's predecessor, Rafael Benitez, in 2012.
"Jose (Mourinho) has shown me I can be one of the best," Oscar told Sky Sports.
"The manager has given me this confidence and I have grown better and better under him. Now I just hope I can keep on getting better and win titles with him at the end of the season."
He has tallied a total of 9 goals and 9 assists in the Premier League and the Champions League alone in 29 starts.
The 22-year-old revealed that he doesn't mind the rotation scheme being employed by the Portuguese manager due to the volume of matches that the west Londoners are confronted with.
"The team is top of the Premier League and the manager has his own way of playing. He alternates quite a bit because we have a lot of games," he said.
"But that's normal. I'm playing well at Chelsea and am in my prime right now."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu