Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Baby: Kutcher Thinks It's a Girl!
By Sonalee singh | March 31, 2014 9:18 PM EST
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis love to keep their private life under wraps. The media has been abuzz with Kunis' pregnancy news, but the couple has not confirmed or denied any news. There is also no news on whether it is a baby boy or a baby girl. However, as source close to Kutcher has revealed that the "iSteve" actor wants to have a girl.
"He has definitely brought up that he thinks it is going to be a girl," a source close to Ashton, 36, revealed, adding, "But when he has said it to people it seems more like a hope than an actual fact," as reported by Hollywoodlife.
Further reports have suggested that no one close to Kutcher really knows about the gender of the baby. It seems the couple is happy to wait till their bundle of joy arrives.
With the baby coming soon, both Ashton and Mila are pumped up about their future and their new life together.
"The couple is ready to start a family, but they could have easily been ready to start next year as well," the insider said, adding, "They really go with the flow and believe everything happens for a reason."
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis started dating each other in 2012, after Kutcher filed for a divorce from his wife Demi Moore.
There are reports that the couple also plans to get married before the baby is born.
"I think they'll be traditional and get married before the baby is born," the source revealed, adding, "Ashton wants this marriage and relationship to be perfect. They've been together for a while. This is what they wanted and they will have a beautiful baby. I think they are both ready to be parents. I think they'll be great parents," as reported by NY Daily
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis are reportedly planning to get married in April.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements