‘Sleepy Hollow’ Season 2 Spoilers: What to Expect in New Season?
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 9:08 PM EST
The first season finale of "Sleepy Hollow" revealed that Henry, the sin-eater, is actually Ichbod Crane and Katrina's son, Jeremy Ichabod. Also, it was revealed that Jeremy is the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse. In the second season, the Crane couple will find it difficult to decide what to do with their son.
At the "Sleepy Hollow" PaleyFest, Len Wiseman, co-executive producer of "Sleepy Hollow," said, as quoted by Entertainment Weekly, "As evil as he is, it's still their son -- so it's not gonna be an easy to decide what to do with him."
Alex Kurtzman, co-executive producer of "Sleepy Hollow," indicated that one of the themes of the second season will be "redemption." The Crane couple will struggle with this theme, because of their son's identity.
Entertainment Weekly reports that the new season will introduce new characters. These characters will belong to the supernatural race as well as the human race. Also, a new unfriendly character will arrive to take Captain Irving's position. "This person is gonna be very''not on your side, pal!'" Mark Goffman, co-executive producer of "Sleepy Hollow," said.
E! Online reveals that Mr Crane will fly in an airplane for the first time. Wiseman said to E! Online, "Imagine Crane on a plane basically thinking it's a massive truck. It's got wheels, he doesn't really know the thing actually picks up and takes off into the air. That's something he will experience."
Also, when "Sleepy Hollow" returns for Season 2, Ichabod Crane will experience things that lay beyond the boundaries of Sleepy Hollow, according to TV Guide. Roberto Orci, executive producer of "Sleepy Hollow," said to TV Guide: "It is the beginning of expanding the reach of the storytelling. Also, not just for the mythology and evil coming to town, but Ichabod seeing the rest of the world is a fascinating thing."
"Sleepy Hollow" is expected to return sometime in fall 2014. Fox has yet to announce the premiere date for Season 2.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]