‘Mad Men’ Season 7: Seven Spoilers of Final Season
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 8:33 PM EST
AMC's cult show "Mad Men" is set to return on April 13, 2014 for its swang-song season, which is divided into two halves. Mathew Weiner, creator of "Mad Men," has indicated that in the final season of "Mad Men," Don Draper will face the consequences of his actions. Here are the seven spoilers based on media reports:
Don Draper is set to go commando again in the final season. In November, 2013, US Weekly reported that at the set of "Mad Men," Jon Hamm, who plays Don Draper, was spotted wearing "a pair of super-tight gray slacks." According to the report, "the well-endowed star attracted attention, yet again, to his rather large bulge."
"Man Men" Season 6 finale featured two major developments. Don Draper was asked to go on a vacation, with no return day provided, and Peggy was given his office, position and chair. This does not mean the show will centre on Peggy and the women of the show. In an interview with Toronto Star, Cristina Hendricks, who plays Joan, said, "At the end of the day, don't forget that it's still called Mad Men."
E! Online reported that in the final season, there are "more hippies than Don Draper can handle."
Yahoo! TV reported that in Season 7, "Mad Men" is "going bicoastal." Ted Chaough and Pete Campbell are set to open a "West Coast branch of Sterling Cooper in Los Angeles."
Talking about the final season and its ending, Weiner said to critics in a conference call, as quoted by Yahoo! News, "There's a real growth over the course of this last season from what are the material concerns of your life to the immaterial concerns of your life. That's really what the ending of the show is about."
Something that happened in the past is likely to "cast a shadow" over the final season. In an interview with The Daily Beast, Wiener said "... as writers we don't just throw stuff away once it's happened. There is a shadow being cast over this whole season that started not just last season, but the first time we met Don."
Weiner said to Vulture that the stories are of the final season are "denser." He also revealed that the first seven episodes, which make the first part of Season 7, "are their own arc."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery