‘Mad Men’ Season 7: Seven Spoilers of Final Season
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 8:33 PM EST
AMC's cult show "Mad Men" is set to return on April 13, 2014 for its swang-song season, which is divided into two halves. Mathew Weiner, creator of "Mad Men," has indicated that in the final season of "Mad Men," Don Draper will face the consequences of his actions. Here are the seven spoilers based on media reports:
Don Draper is set to go commando again in the final season. In November, 2013, US Weekly reported that at the set of "Mad Men," Jon Hamm, who plays Don Draper, was spotted wearing "a pair of super-tight gray slacks." According to the report, "the well-endowed star attracted attention, yet again, to his rather large bulge."
"Man Men" Season 6 finale featured two major developments. Don Draper was asked to go on a vacation, with no return day provided, and Peggy was given his office, position and chair. This does not mean the show will centre on Peggy and the women of the show. In an interview with Toronto Star, Cristina Hendricks, who plays Joan, said, "At the end of the day, don't forget that it's still called Mad Men."
E! Online reported that in the final season, there are "more hippies than Don Draper can handle."
Yahoo! TV reported that in Season 7, "Mad Men" is "going bicoastal." Ted Chaough and Pete Campbell are set to open a "West Coast branch of Sterling Cooper in Los Angeles."
Talking about the final season and its ending, Weiner said to critics in a conference call, as quoted by Yahoo! News, "There's a real growth over the course of this last season from what are the material concerns of your life to the immaterial concerns of your life. That's really what the ending of the show is about."
Something that happened in the past is likely to "cast a shadow" over the final season. In an interview with The Daily Beast, Wiener said "... as writers we don't just throw stuff away once it's happened. There is a shadow being cast over this whole season that started not just last season, but the first time we met Don."
Weiner said to Vulture that the stories are of the final season are "denser." He also revealed that the first seven episodes, which make the first part of Season 7, "are their own arc."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO