‘Mad Men’ Season 7: Seven Spoilers of Final Season
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 8:33 PM EST
AMC's cult show "Mad Men" is set to return on April 13, 2014 for its swang-song season, which is divided into two halves. Mathew Weiner, creator of "Mad Men," has indicated that in the final season of "Mad Men," Don Draper will face the consequences of his actions. Here are the seven spoilers based on media reports:
Don Draper is set to go commando again in the final season. In November, 2013, US Weekly reported that at the set of "Mad Men," Jon Hamm, who plays Don Draper, was spotted wearing "a pair of super-tight gray slacks." According to the report, "the well-endowed star attracted attention, yet again, to his rather large bulge."
"Man Men" Season 6 finale featured two major developments. Don Draper was asked to go on a vacation, with no return day provided, and Peggy was given his office, position and chair. This does not mean the show will centre on Peggy and the women of the show. In an interview with Toronto Star, Cristina Hendricks, who plays Joan, said, "At the end of the day, don't forget that it's still called Mad Men."
E! Online reported that in the final season, there are "more hippies than Don Draper can handle."
Yahoo! TV reported that in Season 7, "Mad Men" is "going bicoastal." Ted Chaough and Pete Campbell are set to open a "West Coast branch of Sterling Cooper in Los Angeles."
Talking about the final season and its ending, Weiner said to critics in a conference call, as quoted by Yahoo! News, "There's a real growth over the course of this last season from what are the material concerns of your life to the immaterial concerns of your life. That's really what the ending of the show is about."
Something that happened in the past is likely to "cast a shadow" over the final season. In an interview with The Daily Beast, Wiener said "... as writers we don't just throw stuff away once it's happened. There is a shadow being cast over this whole season that started not just last season, but the first time we met Don."
Weiner said to Vulture that the stories are of the final season are "denser." He also revealed that the first seven episodes, which make the first part of Season 7, "are their own arc."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza