iPhone 6 Concept Image Packs 5-Inch, Edge-to-Edge Dual Screen and Metal Casing
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 31, 2014 8:11 PM EST
The new iPhone 6 concept image packed a 5-inch, edge-to-edge dual screen display.
The latest render was created by Sahanan Yogarasa for Concepts iPhone. The new iPhone 6 boasted a massive 5 inches screen panel, which was no longer far from reality since myriad of rumours claimed that Apple's next smartphones will pack 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches screens. The screen is a 4K Ultra Retina one.
Concept Phones also added that the devices will sport a 16 megapixel camera with 4K Video capture and 240 image per second capture. Under the hood was Apple A8 chip, a quad core 2.3 GHz unit and 3 GB of RAM. This phone is 5.25 mm thick. All of these specs and features were encased in a very slim case made of aluminum and other metals.
Apple still has not confirmed the official specs and features of iPhone 6. However, rumours claimed that the handset will pack A8 processor with 64-bit architecture, sapphire screen display, better camera and fingerprint sensor with improved features and capabilities.
As for he iPhone 6 release date, it was speculated earlier that iPhone 6 will arrive in June at the annual Worldwide Developers Conference alongside the upcoming iOS 8. Thus, there is the possibility that the new iPhone will be released this summer on the aforementioned event and the phablet may be released in September to battle head on with the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Meanwhile, reports claimed that consumers may be able to see Apple's phablet at a later date. UBS analyst Steve Milunovich said that the company's smartphone-tablet hybrid will be announced at a later date. He said that Apple will unveil the 4.7 inch iPhone sometime in August or September. The one with 5.5 inch screen will be released at a much later date. Thus, consumers can expect the Apple phablet in October.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight