‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 16 Spoilers/Preview: Abby Steps in as Olivia’s Proxy [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 8:00 PM EST
It seems that "Scandal" Season 3 is sprinting towards an explosive finale. In the upcoming episode 16, titled "The Fluffer," things are all set to get ugly for Olivia. The preview of the episode suggests that Olivia will find herself battling at on fronts. Also, Abby will become Olivia's proxy to manage duties at the White House.
The preview clip indicates that "brick by brick" Olivia's "world is crumbling." Also, Abby can be seen telling Olivia on phone to come back to the White House, as things are "about to get ugly." This might have something to do with Reston's presidential campaign, as the synopsis of the episode reveals that someone will "throw a wrench" in Reston's presidential campaign. In the recent episodes, not a day has gone by in the White House when things have not blown-up, and things are expected to get become messier.
In the previous episode, Olivia and her team started to dig-out information about B-613, beginning with who funds the organisation. The team will continue to look for details on B-613, so that they can bring it down, according to the synopsis.
Also in the previous episode, Fitz came to know about his wife and Andrew's affair, as their daughter saw Mellie and Andrew in a compromising position. The sneak-peak of the episode suggests that Mellie has stopped picking-up Andrew's calls. Mellie wants him to stop calling her, but it looks like that is not what she really wants. However, she has no option but to play the part of a perfect first lady.
According to the sneak-peek, Andrew feels that what they have is real and that Mellie deserves someone who is real, and not just playing the part.
Meanwhile, it looks like Quinn, Charlie and Huck triangle is going to get more twisted. In another sneak-peek, Charlie wants to know who all Quinn has dated.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal" Episode 16 "The Fluffer": "Abby steps in as Olivia's proxy and takes on duties at the White House. Meanwhile, the team continues to investigate B613, and someone throws a wrench in Reston's presidential campaign."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report