‘Scandal’ Season 3 Episode 16 Spoilers/Preview: Abby Steps in as Olivia’s Proxy [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 8:00 PM EST
It seems that "Scandal" Season 3 is sprinting towards an explosive finale. In the upcoming episode 16, titled "The Fluffer," things are all set to get ugly for Olivia. The preview of the episode suggests that Olivia will find herself battling at on fronts. Also, Abby will become Olivia's proxy to manage duties at the White House.
The preview clip indicates that "brick by brick" Olivia's "world is crumbling." Also, Abby can be seen telling Olivia on phone to come back to the White House, as things are "about to get ugly." This might have something to do with Reston's presidential campaign, as the synopsis of the episode reveals that someone will "throw a wrench" in Reston's presidential campaign. In the recent episodes, not a day has gone by in the White House when things have not blown-up, and things are expected to get become messier.
In the previous episode, Olivia and her team started to dig-out information about B-613, beginning with who funds the organisation. The team will continue to look for details on B-613, so that they can bring it down, according to the synopsis.
Also in the previous episode, Fitz came to know about his wife and Andrew's affair, as their daughter saw Mellie and Andrew in a compromising position. The sneak-peak of the episode suggests that Mellie has stopped picking-up Andrew's calls. Mellie wants him to stop calling her, but it looks like that is not what she really wants. However, she has no option but to play the part of a perfect first lady.
According to the sneak-peek, Andrew feels that what they have is real and that Mellie deserves someone who is real, and not just playing the part.
Meanwhile, it looks like Quinn, Charlie and Huck triangle is going to get more twisted. In another sneak-peek, Charlie wants to know who all Quinn has dated.
Official Synopsis of "Scandal" Episode 16 "The Fluffer": "Abby steps in as Olivia's proxy and takes on duties at the White House. Meanwhile, the team continues to investigate B613, and someone throws a wrench in Reston's presidential campaign."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate