‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 5 Spoilers: Liars Running Away, Ali’s Return May Threaten Paige
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 31, 2014 7:56 PM EST
The new season of "Pretty Little Liars" is set to air on June 10, 2014. However, there is already too much speculation about the premiere episode, as the actors keep posting on social networks.
"Shooting all night......bored....questions???" tweeted Ashley Benson from the sets of "Pretty Little Liars." One of her fans replied to this tweet, asking if Hanna and other Liars were running through the Rosewood forests.
"Hahaha we deff will be doing some running tonight!" Ashley tweeted in response.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5, episode is titled "EscApe from New York." There are no details on who are running and why they are running in the premiere episode. Some fans are speculating that 'Liars' might escape to save Ali's life
Ezra was shot in the season 4 finale of "Pretty Little Liars." It is likely that Aria will have to make a decision whether she stays by Ezra's side or move on.
Paige may be threatened by Ali's return
It can be Ali vs. Paige when "Pretty Little Liars" returns for its fifth season. Fans know that Emily was in love with Ali. It was because of Ali, Paige and Emily broke up recently.
Writer Joseph Dougherty (Pretty Little Liars) talked to Alloy Entertainment about Paige, Emily and Ali.
"Would you take it well?"
"I sort of inherited Emily and Paige and I feel like I'm shepherding them through their relationship. I think it comes down to this: one of the reasons Emily is not the same person that she was when Alison left is because of her relationship with Paige. But, none of these dynamics are the same anymore. I think Paige is threatened. She's taken actions which in the writer's room, I agree with, and everyone thinks that I'm cranking."
He is referring to Paige's decision to go behind Emily's back and inform the police about Ali and her whereabouts.
"Pretty Little Liars" season 5 premieres Tuesday, June 10, 2014 on ABC Family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows