One Direction's Harry Styles the Next Justin Timberlake: Five Indications Point to Yes
By Diadem Pambid | March 31, 2014 7:49 PM EST
Harry Styles is undoubtedly One Direction's hottest member to boot aside from all the controversies he's in. Such controversies include that of him leaving the British boy band to pursue a solo career. In fact, Harry plans to be the next Justin Timberlake. Well, here are five indications that he could just be the next J.T.
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Given the amount of time he's been spending with his American friends than with that of the rest of the band, it's no surprise that Harry Styles has constantly been hounded by reports of him going solo. It also doesn't help that he recently purchased a four million dollar home in Los Angeles. Sources now claim this could be a solo move where he hopes to become the next Justin Timberlake.
"Harry prefers LA because he could be a real star over there. He wants a solo career like Justin Timberlake's," reports the Independent, adding, "He's already been writing for Kodaline and [The X Factor USA winners] Alex and Sierra, and recording solo demos. He wants to act, too, and he can't get the real gig if he stays in a boyband that 12 year olds like. He loves 1D, but he feels it could limit his longevity. He asked Kendall [Jenner]: 'How many boybands do you know that keep going for more than five years?'"
Well, putting aside reports and rumours, Harry could definitely pass off to be the next Justin Timberlake. Here are five reasons why:
1. He's a great singer. With or without the help of the four members in 1D, Styles can certainly pull off a solo career in the music industry. In fact, he's not only proving to be a great singer but a good song writer as well. John Legend was one of the singers who had praises for the British singer.
2. He's got style. No one can deny this fact. Aside from the curly mop of hair, Harry has got a sense of fashion and he continues to make hearts throb whenever he sits in the front row at fashion shows.
3. He's got the moves. While Harry has a long way to go before he can bust a move like the great J.T., he's getting there bit by bit.
4. He's a ladies' man. Like the great J.T., before being wed to Jessica Biel, Justin was linked to a number of women. Harry Styles also has the same reputation.
5. He's got a number of connections in the biz. If you're J.T., pulling a move such as a solo career requires a number of "friends" in the industry. Lucky for Harry, he's got a few numbers on his list.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show to Feature Scariest Villain, Names of Season 4 Characters Revealed
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’