Selena Gomez and Lily Collins the New BFFs: Ditching Taylor Swift?
By Diadem Pambid | March 31, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Apparently, Taylor Swift isn't the only celebrity that has A-list celebrities for BFFs. After her fall out with former gal pal, Selena Gomez, the country crooner has been hanging out with a few other stars which include Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld. As for Gomez, she too has found a replacement for Swift which is none other than Lily Collins.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Looks like there won't be any reconciliation soon between former BFF's Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. After the former got back with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber, her friendship with Swift has gone through a black hole where ironically there won't be a reunion anytime soon.
In fact, it appears as if Taylor has completely ditched Gomez for the company of Grammy award winner, Lorde. Yet, Selena doesn't seem to be affected by the ditch because she's been hanging out with a new BFF of her own.
"The Mortal Instruments" star, Lily Collins has been hanging out lately with the "Come & Get It" singer. This isnt't the first time these two stars have hung out given Collins was present during Gomez's birthday party last year along with Taylor Swift. However, it looks like Swift is out of the friendship circle judging from Selena's latest Instagram post.
On Instagram, Selena posted a photo of her cuddling close to Lily Collins with the caption that goes: "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfan #myidol." Obviously, Selena is very much happy with her new BFF who happens to be the latest ambassadress of Lancome.
How has Taylor Swift reacted to the post? While the "Red" singer is mum about the Instagram post, some "Swifties" have been reacting negatively to the photo with a few comments claiming Selena has "bashed" Swift.
"RIP SAYLOR. lmao at them competing for hollywood girls," comments one user on Ocean Up's report while another adds, "Taylor acts like a 12 years old girl, changin her bff al the time, now Selena is Playing her game wtf."
Hopefully, the BFF swapping drama ends and that the former "Saylor" BFF's find a way to reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown