Selena Gomez and Lily Collins the New BFFs: Ditching Taylor Swift?
By Diadem Pambid | March 31, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Apparently, Taylor Swift isn't the only celebrity that has A-list celebrities for BFFs. After her fall out with former gal pal, Selena Gomez, the country crooner has been hanging out with a few other stars which include Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld. As for Gomez, she too has found a replacement for Swift which is none other than Lily Collins.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Looks like there won't be any reconciliation soon between former BFF's Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. After the former got back with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber, her friendship with Swift has gone through a black hole where ironically there won't be a reunion anytime soon.
In fact, it appears as if Taylor has completely ditched Gomez for the company of Grammy award winner, Lorde. Yet, Selena doesn't seem to be affected by the ditch because she's been hanging out with a new BFF of her own.
"The Mortal Instruments" star, Lily Collins has been hanging out lately with the "Come & Get It" singer. This isnt't the first time these two stars have hung out given Collins was present during Gomez's birthday party last year along with Taylor Swift. However, it looks like Swift is out of the friendship circle judging from Selena's latest Instagram post.
On Instagram, Selena posted a photo of her cuddling close to Lily Collins with the caption that goes: "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfan #myidol." Obviously, Selena is very much happy with her new BFF who happens to be the latest ambassadress of Lancome.
How has Taylor Swift reacted to the post? While the "Red" singer is mum about the Instagram post, some "Swifties" have been reacting negatively to the photo with a few comments claiming Selena has "bashed" Swift.
"RIP SAYLOR. lmao at them competing for hollywood girls," comments one user on Ocean Up's report while another adds, "Taylor acts like a 12 years old girl, changin her bff al the time, now Selena is Playing her game wtf."
Hopefully, the BFF swapping drama ends and that the former "Saylor" BFF's find a way to reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff