Selena Gomez and Lily Collins the New BFFs: Ditching Taylor Swift?
By Diadem Pambid | March 31, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Apparently, Taylor Swift isn't the only celebrity that has A-list celebrities for BFFs. After her fall out with former gal pal, Selena Gomez, the country crooner has been hanging out with a few other stars which include Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld. As for Gomez, she too has found a replacement for Swift which is none other than Lily Collins.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Looks like there won't be any reconciliation soon between former BFF's Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. After the former got back with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber, her friendship with Swift has gone through a black hole where ironically there won't be a reunion anytime soon.
In fact, it appears as if Taylor has completely ditched Gomez for the company of Grammy award winner, Lorde. Yet, Selena doesn't seem to be affected by the ditch because she's been hanging out with a new BFF of her own.
"The Mortal Instruments" star, Lily Collins has been hanging out lately with the "Come & Get It" singer. This isnt't the first time these two stars have hung out given Collins was present during Gomez's birthday party last year along with Taylor Swift. However, it looks like Swift is out of the friendship circle judging from Selena's latest Instagram post.
On Instagram, Selena posted a photo of her cuddling close to Lily Collins with the caption that goes: "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfan #myidol." Obviously, Selena is very much happy with her new BFF who happens to be the latest ambassadress of Lancome.
How has Taylor Swift reacted to the post? While the "Red" singer is mum about the Instagram post, some "Swifties" have been reacting negatively to the photo with a few comments claiming Selena has "bashed" Swift.
"RIP SAYLOR. lmao at them competing for hollywood girls," comments one user on Ocean Up's report while another adds, "Taylor acts like a 12 years old girl, changin her bff al the time, now Selena is Playing her game wtf."
Hopefully, the BFF swapping drama ends and that the former "Saylor" BFF's find a way to reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide