Selena Gomez and Lily Collins the New BFFs: Ditching Taylor Swift?
By Diadem Pambid | March 31, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Apparently, Taylor Swift isn't the only celebrity that has A-list celebrities for BFFs. After her fall out with former gal pal, Selena Gomez, the country crooner has been hanging out with a few other stars which include Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld. As for Gomez, she too has found a replacement for Swift which is none other than Lily Collins.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Looks like there won't be any reconciliation soon between former BFF's Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. After the former got back with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber, her friendship with Swift has gone through a black hole where ironically there won't be a reunion anytime soon.
In fact, it appears as if Taylor has completely ditched Gomez for the company of Grammy award winner, Lorde. Yet, Selena doesn't seem to be affected by the ditch because she's been hanging out with a new BFF of her own.
"The Mortal Instruments" star, Lily Collins has been hanging out lately with the "Come & Get It" singer. This isnt't the first time these two stars have hung out given Collins was present during Gomez's birthday party last year along with Taylor Swift. However, it looks like Swift is out of the friendship circle judging from Selena's latest Instagram post.
On Instagram, Selena posted a photo of her cuddling close to Lily Collins with the caption that goes: "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfan #myidol." Obviously, Selena is very much happy with her new BFF who happens to be the latest ambassadress of Lancome.
How has Taylor Swift reacted to the post? While the "Red" singer is mum about the Instagram post, some "Swifties" have been reacting negatively to the photo with a few comments claiming Selena has "bashed" Swift.
"RIP SAYLOR. lmao at them competing for hollywood girls," comments one user on Ocean Up's report while another adds, "Taylor acts like a 12 years old girl, changin her bff al the time, now Selena is Playing her game wtf."
Hopefully, the BFF swapping drama ends and that the former "Saylor" BFF's find a way to reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage