Selena Gomez and Lily Collins the New BFFs: Ditching Taylor Swift?
By Diadem Pambid | March 31, 2014 7:20 PM EST
Apparently, Taylor Swift isn't the only celebrity that has A-list celebrities for BFFs. After her fall out with former gal pal, Selena Gomez, the country crooner has been hanging out with a few other stars which include Lorde and Hailee Steinfeld. As for Gomez, she too has found a replacement for Swift which is none other than Lily Collins.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Looks like there won't be any reconciliation soon between former BFF's Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift. After the former got back with her Canadian boyfriend, Justin Bieber, her friendship with Swift has gone through a black hole where ironically there won't be a reunion anytime soon.
In fact, it appears as if Taylor has completely ditched Gomez for the company of Grammy award winner, Lorde. Yet, Selena doesn't seem to be affected by the ditch because she's been hanging out with a new BFF of her own.
"The Mortal Instruments" star, Lily Collins has been hanging out lately with the "Come & Get It" singer. This isnt't the first time these two stars have hung out given Collins was present during Gomez's birthday party last year along with Taylor Swift. However, it looks like Swift is out of the friendship circle judging from Selena's latest Instagram post.
On Instagram, Selena posted a photo of her cuddling close to Lily Collins with the caption that goes: "Lily + Selena = friends forever #proudfan #myidol." Obviously, Selena is very much happy with her new BFF who happens to be the latest ambassadress of Lancome.
How has Taylor Swift reacted to the post? While the "Red" singer is mum about the Instagram post, some "Swifties" have been reacting negatively to the photo with a few comments claiming Selena has "bashed" Swift.
"RIP SAYLOR. lmao at them competing for hollywood girls," comments one user on Ocean Up's report while another adds, "Taylor acts like a 12 years old girl, changin her bff al the time, now Selena is Playing her game wtf."
Hopefully, the BFF swapping drama ends and that the former "Saylor" BFF's find a way to reconcile.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports