Lamar Odom And Khloe Kardashian Romance: Khloe to Cry Again Because of Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | March 31, 2014 5:10 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom reignited reunion rumors when a publication reported that Kardashian has been talking to her estranged husband every morning. It was also being reported that Kardashian is installing a basketball court in her newly refurbished home.
She's been checking up on him every day," the source revealed, adding, "He wants to see her soon. Khloe has actually been really sweet, " reported Hollywoodlife.
Another insider revealed, "Her installing a basketball court really says something," adding, "He thinks he could get Khloe back."
However, the sad part is Odom may be betraying Kardashian once again.
Various reports suggested that Lamar Odom is allegedly talking to his ex Liza Morales and the communication between the two is more than friendly. Morales is the mother to Odom's children and the ex-couple is in touch since the time Odom returned from Spain.
The news of Odom reconnecting with Morales has come to surface after the former went on board and said that he still considers Kardashian his wife.
"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," he said, adding, "Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."
The NBA star even went on to say that tying the knot with Kardashian was one of the best things he has done.
"Those were some of the best years of my life, Odom revealed to US Magazine.
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian split after the former took to drugs and got allegedly involved in an affair with Polina Polonsky. But Odom apparently, realized his mistake and believes that everyone should learn from their mistakes.
But do you think Odom has learnt anything from mistakes or is he just saying all this for the sake of saying?
Let us know your thoughts on Odom's alleged cheating on Khloe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected