'True Blood' Season 7: Introducing New Villain of Final Season, ‘The Figure’
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 4:43 PM EST
A new villain will be introduced in the premiere episode of "True Blood" Season 7, which is titled "Jesus Gonna Be Here." The casting call of "True Blood" calls this villain, "The Figure."
It seems "The Figure" will be a scary looking monster. The casting call describes the villain as "scary, hulking, ugly, mean and crafty ... like Leatherface or Jason Voorhees, but this guy talks," according to TVLine's report.
It is presumed that the shooting of the premiere episode finished a couple of months, ago, TVLine reports. It is then surprising to see the "True Blood" team put-up the casting call now. Stephen Moyer has directed the premiere episode of the final season. As reported previously, the premiere episode will introduce new characters -- some of these characters will have guest roles, while others will have recurring roles. Also, the premiere episode will feature multiple flashbacks, including that of Bill and his family as well as Sookie and Tara as ten-year-olds.
Bill's flashback is from the year 1862 when he was still a human. Three years later in the year 1965, Bill was turned into a vampire. Sookie and Tara could be seen having some good moments and as little girls.
Eric is set to return in the final season. He returning alive does not confirm that other favourite characters are likely to be as lucky as him. It looks like "True Blood" fans will have to bid adieu to some of their favourite characters. Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse, indicated in an interview with Access Hollywood that some of the fans' favourites are unlikely to survive the final season. He said: "People are going to be dying. Some of your favourites are going to be not lasting the season, unfortunately."
For the final season, "True Blood" returns to its original theme of human-vampire relationship. This HBO's hugely popular drama series returns sometime in summer 2014, with 10 episodes.
The cast and crew of "True Blood" began filming the final season in January 2014. According to reports, they are still in the middle of filming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks