'True Blood' Season 7: Introducing New Villain of Final Season, ‘The Figure’
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 4:43 PM EST
A new villain will be introduced in the premiere episode of "True Blood" Season 7, which is titled "Jesus Gonna Be Here." The casting call of "True Blood" calls this villain, "The Figure."
It seems "The Figure" will be a scary looking monster. The casting call describes the villain as "scary, hulking, ugly, mean and crafty ... like Leatherface or Jason Voorhees, but this guy talks," according to TVLine's report.
It is presumed that the shooting of the premiere episode finished a couple of months, ago, TVLine reports. It is then surprising to see the "True Blood" team put-up the casting call now. Stephen Moyer has directed the premiere episode of the final season. As reported previously, the premiere episode will introduce new characters -- some of these characters will have guest roles, while others will have recurring roles. Also, the premiere episode will feature multiple flashbacks, including that of Bill and his family as well as Sookie and Tara as ten-year-olds.
Bill's flashback is from the year 1862 when he was still a human. Three years later in the year 1965, Bill was turned into a vampire. Sookie and Tara could be seen having some good moments and as little girls.
Eric is set to return in the final season. He returning alive does not confirm that other favourite characters are likely to be as lucky as him. It looks like "True Blood" fans will have to bid adieu to some of their favourite characters. Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse, indicated in an interview with Access Hollywood that some of the fans' favourites are unlikely to survive the final season. He said: "People are going to be dying. Some of your favourites are going to be not lasting the season, unfortunately."
For the final season, "True Blood" returns to its original theme of human-vampire relationship. This HBO's hugely popular drama series returns sometime in summer 2014, with 10 episodes.
The cast and crew of "True Blood" began filming the final season in January 2014. According to reports, they are still in the middle of filming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop