'True Blood' Season 7: Introducing New Villain of Final Season, ‘The Figure’
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 4:43 PM EST
A new villain will be introduced in the premiere episode of "True Blood" Season 7, which is titled "Jesus Gonna Be Here." The casting call of "True Blood" calls this villain, "The Figure."
It seems "The Figure" will be a scary looking monster. The casting call describes the villain as "scary, hulking, ugly, mean and crafty ... like Leatherface or Jason Voorhees, but this guy talks," according to TVLine's report.
It is presumed that the shooting of the premiere episode finished a couple of months, ago, TVLine reports. It is then surprising to see the "True Blood" team put-up the casting call now. Stephen Moyer has directed the premiere episode of the final season. As reported previously, the premiere episode will introduce new characters -- some of these characters will have guest roles, while others will have recurring roles. Also, the premiere episode will feature multiple flashbacks, including that of Bill and his family as well as Sookie and Tara as ten-year-olds.
Bill's flashback is from the year 1862 when he was still a human. Three years later in the year 1965, Bill was turned into a vampire. Sookie and Tara could be seen having some good moments and as little girls.
Eric is set to return in the final season. He returning alive does not confirm that other favourite characters are likely to be as lucky as him. It looks like "True Blood" fans will have to bid adieu to some of their favourite characters. Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse, indicated in an interview with Access Hollywood that some of the fans' favourites are unlikely to survive the final season. He said: "People are going to be dying. Some of your favourites are going to be not lasting the season, unfortunately."
For the final season, "True Blood" returns to its original theme of human-vampire relationship. This HBO's hugely popular drama series returns sometime in summer 2014, with 10 episodes.
The cast and crew of "True Blood" began filming the final season in January 2014. According to reports, they are still in the middle of filming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools