'True Blood' Season 7: Introducing New Villain of Final Season, ‘The Figure’
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 4:43 PM EST
A new villain will be introduced in the premiere episode of "True Blood" Season 7, which is titled "Jesus Gonna Be Here." The casting call of "True Blood" calls this villain, "The Figure."
It seems "The Figure" will be a scary looking monster. The casting call describes the villain as "scary, hulking, ugly, mean and crafty ... like Leatherface or Jason Voorhees, but this guy talks," according to TVLine's report.
It is presumed that the shooting of the premiere episode finished a couple of months, ago, TVLine reports. It is then surprising to see the "True Blood" team put-up the casting call now. Stephen Moyer has directed the premiere episode of the final season. As reported previously, the premiere episode will introduce new characters -- some of these characters will have guest roles, while others will have recurring roles. Also, the premiere episode will feature multiple flashbacks, including that of Bill and his family as well as Sookie and Tara as ten-year-olds.
Bill's flashback is from the year 1862 when he was still a human. Three years later in the year 1965, Bill was turned into a vampire. Sookie and Tara could be seen having some good moments and as little girls.
Eric is set to return in the final season. He returning alive does not confirm that other favourite characters are likely to be as lucky as him. It looks like "True Blood" fans will have to bid adieu to some of their favourite characters. Ryan Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse, indicated in an interview with Access Hollywood that some of the fans' favourites are unlikely to survive the final season. He said: "People are going to be dying. Some of your favourites are going to be not lasting the season, unfortunately."
For the final season, "True Blood" returns to its original theme of human-vampire relationship. This HBO's hugely popular drama series returns sometime in summer 2014, with 10 episodes.
The cast and crew of "True Blood" began filming the final season in January 2014. According to reports, they are still in the middle of filming.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide