New Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Image Packs 3D Camera with 8K Video Capture
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 31, 2014 4:23 PM EST
The latest Samsung Galaxy S6 concept image showed off a 3D camera at the back that can capture 8K video recording.
The new render was created by Mesut G Designs. According to Concept Phones, the device boasted a 21 megapixel camera with Ultrapixel technology and 8K video capture.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 concept image also packed an amazing screen display as it featured a 5.2 inches edge-to-edge, flexible screen panel. Under the hood, the device was equipped with 16 core Exynos 8000 processor, 4 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage.
The handset also sported a 3,300 or 3,500 mAh battery and the futuristic Android 5.0. The web site also speculated that the price range could still be the same as previous Samsung Galaxy S device, which is between $750 to $800.
Meanwhile, Samsung fans waiting for the Galaxy S5's availability in the market may have to stretch their patience as India Times reported that the device release may be delayed due to production glitches. According to the report, the South Korean tech company was facing issues on the fitting of the lenses as the handset packed a new ISOCELL lens which comes with six elements which need to fit one on top of the other.
The main problem lies on the unchangeable thinness of the device. Unfortunately, the measurement of the device cannot be changed as the slightest alteration on the thinness may affect the quality of the photos. Moreover, Samsung faced another manufacturing problem when one of its PCB manufacturing plants caught fire that affected the company's productivity.
Samsung's Galaxy S5 comes with new features such as fingerprint and heart sensors and the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS. The device also packed the 64-bit quad core processor from Qualcomm clocked at 2.5 GHz. Moreover, the handset will pack a separate Adreno 330 graphics processor. However, to the dismay of many Samsung fans, the handset did not pack the rumoured metal casing and retained its plastic body. Samsung Galaxy S5 was promised to roll out in more than 150 countries on April 11.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance