Ray J Has a New Sex Tape to Piss Off Kim Kardashian? Find Out Kanye West’s Reaction
By charmaine corne clutton | March 31, 2014 4:11 PM EST
The reality star Kim Kardashian was catapulted into popularity when her sex tape with her then boyfriend Ray J was exposed to the public. Kim Kardashian, now a mother of one, was raised into prominence when her sex tape with the younger brother of Brandy Norwood, Ray J, was uploaded on the internet. Kim Kardashian then proceeded to sue Vivid Entertainment which proliferated the video tittled "Kim K Superstar"; after the legal lawsuit filed, Kim Kardashian agreed to the settlement for $5 million dollars.
Kim Kardashian (Photo: Reuters)
It seems, however, that Ray J is dragging Kim Kardashian's name again to his home tapes-or at least that is what people are trying to do. The rapper currently has a new 'sex flick' taped although it is not with Kim Kardashian; the woman featured in the film includes Joan Rivers, a much older woman than the reality star.
While the video was not really legitimate, many fans have wondered whether the released video was done in jest to Ray J's ex, Kim Kardashian. The 33-year old rapper, however, revealed to HollywoodLife.com that he was not up to something neither was he satirizing anyone in the video.
Could Ray J be using Kim Kardashian's name to gain popularity once more?
On April 5, 2013, the rapper released the single "I Hit It First" which is primarily about his leaked sex tape with the reality star. He did comment that he was not trying to insult Kim or Kanye West, who is now engaged to the reality star.
It's just a record, it's putting a hundred on fifty... Yo it's a song, it's not about that. It's about the concept, you know what I'm saying. It's a great beat. They just gotta keep it on the surface. I'm not trying to create a war, it's all love." The rapper revealed in an interview.
Does Ray J still love Kim Kardashian or is he trying to cash in on their old sex tape again?
A line in the song written by Ray J states that, "She might move on to rappers and ballplayers/But we all know I hit it first/And if you would've come back to me girl I know just how you do me."
Obviously, the over protective and jealous soon-to be hubby of Kim, Kanye West, would not like to hear this news. It seems that he hasn't found time to diss on the leaked tape as he may be really busy with having landed the cover of "Vogue" while taking care of his daughter North West with Kim Kardashian. Kanye West is yet to release a statement about the alleged dissing video of Ray J.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar