NBA Free Agency News: Chris Bosh, LeBron James To Stay with Miami Heat
By Lou Ramon Aguila | March 31, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Miami Heat superstar Chris Bosh and LeBron James will reportedly stay with the current team in an attempt to extend their Dynasty in South Beach, a source close to situation reported last week.
Bosh, who is averaging 16.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.0 block per game this season, told Dan Le Batard on his ESPN Radio Show that he and James will stay with the Heat next season.
"Chris Bosh spoke on ESPN Radio's Dan Le Batard Show and told Le Batard that he and LeBron James would be playing for Miami next season, reports Ethan Skolnick of Bleacher Report," via Hoops Rumors.
"Both James and Bosh have the ability to terminate their contracts early and enter free agency this summer, but Bosh responded with "true" when asked a pair of true/false questions inquiring whether he and James would be playing for the Heat next year."
According to Chris Adams of Hoops Rumors, Bosh's comments should be considered 'binding' amid rumors of a Big Three breakup at the end of the season.
"While Bosh's words are by no means binding, they do come in the midst of heavy speculation that the "Big Three" might be on their way out of Miami, each in search of a max deal. It's certainly possible that Bosh and James terminate their contracts, which have the potential to extend until the 2015/16, only to re-sign longer pacts with the Heat," via Hoops Rumors.
Bosh did not provide details about the future of long-time Heat star Dwyane Wade, who also has the option to terminate his contract and make a splash in this summer's free-agency.
'Of course, Dwyane Wade has the option to end his deal with the club and enter free agency as well, but Bosh made no comments to Le Batard regarding Wade's intentions this offseason," the writer stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop