NBA Free Agency News: Chris Bosh, LeBron James To Stay with Miami Heat
By Lou Ramon Aguila | March 31, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Miami Heat superstar Chris Bosh and LeBron James will reportedly stay with the current team in an attempt to extend their Dynasty in South Beach, a source close to situation reported last week.
Bosh, who is averaging 16.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.0 block per game this season, told Dan Le Batard on his ESPN Radio Show that he and James will stay with the Heat next season.
"Chris Bosh spoke on ESPN Radio's Dan Le Batard Show and told Le Batard that he and LeBron James would be playing for Miami next season, reports Ethan Skolnick of Bleacher Report," via Hoops Rumors.
"Both James and Bosh have the ability to terminate their contracts early and enter free agency this summer, but Bosh responded with "true" when asked a pair of true/false questions inquiring whether he and James would be playing for the Heat next year."
According to Chris Adams of Hoops Rumors, Bosh's comments should be considered 'binding' amid rumors of a Big Three breakup at the end of the season.
"While Bosh's words are by no means binding, they do come in the midst of heavy speculation that the "Big Three" might be on their way out of Miami, each in search of a max deal. It's certainly possible that Bosh and James terminate their contracts, which have the potential to extend until the 2015/16, only to re-sign longer pacts with the Heat," via Hoops Rumors.
Bosh did not provide details about the future of long-time Heat star Dwyane Wade, who also has the option to terminate his contract and make a splash in this summer's free-agency.
'Of course, Dwyane Wade has the option to end his deal with the club and enter free agency as well, but Bosh made no comments to Le Batard regarding Wade's intentions this offseason," the writer stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight