NBA Free Agency News: Chris Bosh, LeBron James To Stay with Miami Heat
By Lou Ramon Aguila | March 31, 2014 3:50 PM EST
Miami Heat superstar Chris Bosh and LeBron James will reportedly stay with the current team in an attempt to extend their Dynasty in South Beach, a source close to situation reported last week.
Bosh, who is averaging 16.4 points, 6.8 rebounds and 1.0 block per game this season, told Dan Le Batard on his ESPN Radio Show that he and James will stay with the Heat next season.
"Chris Bosh spoke on ESPN Radio's Dan Le Batard Show and told Le Batard that he and LeBron James would be playing for Miami next season, reports Ethan Skolnick of Bleacher Report," via Hoops Rumors.
"Both James and Bosh have the ability to terminate their contracts early and enter free agency this summer, but Bosh responded with "true" when asked a pair of true/false questions inquiring whether he and James would be playing for the Heat next year."
According to Chris Adams of Hoops Rumors, Bosh's comments should be considered 'binding' amid rumors of a Big Three breakup at the end of the season.
"While Bosh's words are by no means binding, they do come in the midst of heavy speculation that the "Big Three" might be on their way out of Miami, each in search of a max deal. It's certainly possible that Bosh and James terminate their contracts, which have the potential to extend until the 2015/16, only to re-sign longer pacts with the Heat," via Hoops Rumors.
Bosh did not provide details about the future of long-time Heat star Dwyane Wade, who also has the option to terminate his contract and make a splash in this summer's free-agency.
'Of course, Dwyane Wade has the option to end his deal with the club and enter free agency as well, but Bosh made no comments to Le Batard regarding Wade's intentions this offseason," the writer stated.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions