Top 5 Reasons Why Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are Still Single
By Sonalee singh | March 31, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are still single. The couple who broke up last year has neither reunited and nor started dating other celebs in the Hollywood fraternity or non-showbiz personality. Fans wonder what could be reason that the young actor and actress are still single and not ready to mingle. Lets take a look at some of the possible reasons.
Robert Pattinson is still in love with Kristen Stewart: Pattinson and Stewart had a 4-year long relationship, and reportedly, the couple was too much in love with each other before their relationship was plagued by cheating rumors. There have been various media reports, which revealed that Pattinson is still not over his break-up from Stewart.
"Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," source close to Pattinson revealed, reported Longlive Gossip.
Stewart only wants Pattinson: When Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with "Snow White And Huntsmen" director Rupert Sanders, she went ahead and apologised to the "Twilight" actor in public. Reportedly, Stewart still wants to be Pattinson and her only wish in life is to reunite with the "Twilight" star. A source revealed that the "Still Alice" actress wants to reunite with Pattinson on her 24ht birthday.
"Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Pattinson's rumored relationships with other women have not lasted long: It is not like Pattinson has not tried going on dates with other females. A few months back, Pattinson was in news for dating Sean Penn's daughterh Dylan Penn. However, the purported romance fizzled out in no time as Pattinson reportedly wanted to go back to Kristen.
"Rob swore to Dylan that he was over Kristen and would never go back, but she's like an addiction. He agreed to see her a few weeks ago and was hooked again, " a source revealed to OK! Magazine on Nov 19, 2013.
Stewart and Pattinson are focusing on their film careers: After staying in limelight for their relationship, the couple has now shifted their focus to their professions. Both of them are choosing meaty roles to make a mark in Hollywood.
Pattinson will be soon seen in some of the most endearing Indie films, whereas Stewart is prepping up for her coming-of-age role in "Still Alice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28