Top 5 Reasons Why Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are Still Single
By Sonalee singh | March 31, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are still single. The couple who broke up last year has neither reunited and nor started dating other celebs in the Hollywood fraternity or non-showbiz personality. Fans wonder what could be reason that the young actor and actress are still single and not ready to mingle. Lets take a look at some of the possible reasons.
Robert Pattinson is still in love with Kristen Stewart: Pattinson and Stewart had a 4-year long relationship, and reportedly, the couple was too much in love with each other before their relationship was plagued by cheating rumors. There have been various media reports, which revealed that Pattinson is still not over his break-up from Stewart.
"Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," source close to Pattinson revealed, reported Longlive Gossip.
Stewart only wants Pattinson: When Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with "Snow White And Huntsmen" director Rupert Sanders, she went ahead and apologised to the "Twilight" actor in public. Reportedly, Stewart still wants to be Pattinson and her only wish in life is to reunite with the "Twilight" star. A source revealed that the "Still Alice" actress wants to reunite with Pattinson on her 24ht birthday.
"Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Pattinson's rumored relationships with other women have not lasted long: It is not like Pattinson has not tried going on dates with other females. A few months back, Pattinson was in news for dating Sean Penn's daughterh Dylan Penn. However, the purported romance fizzled out in no time as Pattinson reportedly wanted to go back to Kristen.
"Rob swore to Dylan that he was over Kristen and would never go back, but she's like an addiction. He agreed to see her a few weeks ago and was hooked again, " a source revealed to OK! Magazine on Nov 19, 2013.
Stewart and Pattinson are focusing on their film careers: After staying in limelight for their relationship, the couple has now shifted their focus to their professions. Both of them are choosing meaty roles to make a mark in Hollywood.
Pattinson will be soon seen in some of the most endearing Indie films, whereas Stewart is prepping up for her coming-of-age role in "Still Alice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’