Top 5 Reasons Why Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are Still Single
By Sonalee singh | March 31, 2014 3:40 PM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are still single. The couple who broke up last year has neither reunited and nor started dating other celebs in the Hollywood fraternity or non-showbiz personality. Fans wonder what could be reason that the young actor and actress are still single and not ready to mingle. Lets take a look at some of the possible reasons.
Robert Pattinson is still in love with Kristen Stewart: Pattinson and Stewart had a 4-year long relationship, and reportedly, the couple was too much in love with each other before their relationship was plagued by cheating rumors. There have been various media reports, which revealed that Pattinson is still not over his break-up from Stewart.
"Kristen that he taught he knew is still stuck in his head. This is why it is so hard for him to move on, he can't trust girls anymore," source close to Pattinson revealed, reported Longlive Gossip.
Stewart only wants Pattinson: When Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with "Snow White And Huntsmen" director Rupert Sanders, she went ahead and apologised to the "Twilight" actor in public. Reportedly, Stewart still wants to be Pattinson and her only wish in life is to reunite with the "Twilight" star. A source revealed that the "Still Alice" actress wants to reunite with Pattinson on her 24ht birthday.
"Kristen wants to celebrate her upcoming birthday with her close friends in LA, and she wants Rob to join them as well," reported Hollywoodlife.
Pattinson's rumored relationships with other women have not lasted long: It is not like Pattinson has not tried going on dates with other females. A few months back, Pattinson was in news for dating Sean Penn's daughterh Dylan Penn. However, the purported romance fizzled out in no time as Pattinson reportedly wanted to go back to Kristen.
"Rob swore to Dylan that he was over Kristen and would never go back, but she's like an addiction. He agreed to see her a few weeks ago and was hooked again, " a source revealed to OK! Magazine on Nov 19, 2013.
Stewart and Pattinson are focusing on their film careers: After staying in limelight for their relationship, the couple has now shifted their focus to their professions. Both of them are choosing meaty roles to make a mark in Hollywood.
Pattinson will be soon seen in some of the most endearing Indie films, whereas Stewart is prepping up for her coming-of-age role in "Still Alice."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date