Malaysian Airline Flight 370: There Is Still Hope that Passengers Might Still be Alive!
By charmaine corne clutton | March 31, 2014 3:30 PM EST
New reports have shown that there might still be hope that the passengers of the Malaysia Airplane, Flight 370, might still alive.
Malaysian authorities have said that there is a huge possibility that the passenger of the said flight may still be alive. The officials have met with the families of the passenger of flight 370 on March 29 to tell them that there may still be hope at finding any survivors as this was reported by CNN.
The current transportation acting minister Hishammuddin Hussein had said, "Even hoping against hope, no matter how remote, of course we are praying and we will continue our search for the possible survivors." This was taken from Hollywoodlife.com.
This was a relief and it had renewed the faith and hope of the families of those who have been waiting for news on the missing airplane for more than two weeks now.
Hussein had also said that he doesn't want to give them false hope saying:
"More than that, I told the families I cannot give them false hope. The best we can do is pray and that we must be sensitive to them that, as long as there is even a remote chance of a survivor, we will pray and do whatever it takes."
Many theories on the various routes in which the plane had flown to have been released in many reports. Satires on the missing plane have also be released by different sites making it hard for people to know what is really happening.
There is still hope that there are survivors from the plane and rescue officials are doing their best to locate where the plane may have flown off to and if there is any debris or at least sightings of the plane. The search is being conducted near the Indian Ocean where the Malaysian authorities believe the plane may have flown to for a landing in Langkawi Island.
Where can the missing Malaysian airplane be at this moment? Everyone hopes that the survivors are on a deserted island waiting for someone to find them.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools