'Arrow' Season 2 Spoilers: What Will Happen in 'Death Stroke' ; Find Out About Batman Super Villain The Joker Speculated Entry After Harley Quinn
By Sonam Malik | March 31, 2014 3:10 PM EST
"Arrow" Season 2 has unwrapped some very shocking and beguiling moments in the last few weeks. The last episode of the superhero series featured one of the most infamous villains in the Batman series, Harley Quinn. Quinn was quite a surprise entry to the show. She became the part of the special squad and since her introduction the show, it is being predicted that soon the show producers may also bring The Joker.
Arrow Season 2, Episode 2: Black Canary, Bronze Tiger in Oliver Queen’s Starling City
The season 2 has made several references to "Dark Knight" and according to Tim Beyers of The Motely Fool there are solid reasons to believe that "The Joker" is on the verge of appearance.
"The next potential tie-in could come in episode 19 titled 'The Man Under the Hood.' The story could refer to the original Red Hood from DC Comics lore, who goes on to become Batman's arch-nemesis, The Joker," stated Beyer according to Motely Fool.
Moreover, to add more twists and turns the show, Roy Harper will jump in superhero fray.
Show producer March Guggenheim revealed that Roy will be taking over Arsenal.
"[We are] inching Roy towards an Arsenal place," Guggenheim said, adding "Eventually, when the time is right, the nickname that will stick will be Arsenal. But again, the time has to be right, " reported TV Line
Harper is played by Colton Haynes and regarding his character he said in interview with Digital Spy.
"There are so many interpretations of Roy Harper - you don't know if he's going to be Speedy or Red Arrow," he said. "You have no idea which way he could go."
The next episode of Arrow Season 2 is called "Deathstroke" and it will focus on showdown between Slade and Oliver.
Here's the official synopsis for the episode:
"In the Deathstroke episode of Arrow, Slade (Manu Bennett) makes his move against Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the repercussions are enormous. While Oliver scrambles to protect his family, a key player in his team starts to question Oliver's decisions. Meanwhile, Isabel (guest star Summer Glau) makes her move to take Queen Consolidated away."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan