‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Spoilers/Preview Episode 20: Sheldon Breaks-Up with String Theory in ‘The Relationship Diremption’
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 3:07 PM EST
The episode 20 of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, titled "The Relationship Diremption," will feature the break-up of Sheldon and his string theory. The spoilers of the episode suggest that it is Penny, not Amy, who helps him cope-up with the post-break-up issues.
According to spoilers leaked online, Sheldon will be depressed that he has been unable to come-up with a great discovery even after 20 years of work on string theory. Penny will tell him that she knows the feeling and later can be seen giving him a hair-cut. The spoilers suggest that Amy will not like the haircut, as she feels the new hairdo will turn Sheldon into a "chic-magnet."
Meanwhile, Raj and Emily and Howard and Bernadette will go on a double date. At the double date, Emily remembers that she had one horrible date with Howard in the past. The spoilers say that on that date night, a sick Howard had clogged Emily's toilet and had escaped through the window.
Official Synopses of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7 Episode 20, "The Relationship Diremption": Penny helps Sheldon cope after he "breaks up" with string theory."
"Sheldon faces a personal crisis after deciding he's wasting his time with string theory. Meanwhile, a double date between Raj, Emily and the Wolowitzes ends in embarrassment for Howard."
"The Big Bang Theory" is scheduled to return, with new episodes, on April 03, 2014. The new episode is titled "The Indecision Amalgamation." In this episode, Sheldon will be indecisive about which gaming system to buy. Sheldon's indecision will almost drive Amy crazy. Raj and Emily will patch-up. Emily will agree to go on a date, with Raj. This simple date scenario will turn a little twisted when Lucy sends a message to Raj, with the intention to reconnect. Penny again gets the offer to star in 'Serial Apist' 2. She will find herself in dilemma, as she will be unable to decide whether to take-up the offer, or not.
The episode 20 is due to air on April 10, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone