'Fifty Shades of Grey's' Jamie Dornan is Hollywood's Hot New Commodity, Fake Movie Trailer Goes Viral on YouTube
By Riza Ornos | March 31, 2014 2:32 PM EST
After Universal Pictures released the "Fifty Shades of Grey" trailer on Cinemacon, YouTube trailers made my fans are taking over the Internet gaining more than 2 million views. The 3-minute video is a fan-made spoof that features "Fifty Shades" star Jamie Dornan and co-star Dakota Johnson.
The original trailer of the E.L. James' book adaptation is not yet available to the public, but according to critics, the sexy, new preview focus more on the romance and not on the kinky side of the movie. "Nobody outside the studio has seen a frame of footage," says Universal Pictures chairman Donna Langley after the studio presented the big reveal on Cinemacon, reports Belfast Telegraph.
The fake "Fifty Shades of Grey" trailer features footages of the two lead stars spliced together using their previous movies and television advertisements. The fan-made trailer also included a few shots from an erotic film, some shots from Ryan Reynolds' Hugo Boss advertisement and footage of an Audi car.
Jamie Dornan on How 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Changed His Life
After being recognised for his role in Belfast-based TV show "The Fall," Jamie Dornan is gaining more followers when he landed the most coveted role as Christian Grey in the movie of E.L. James' erotic bestseller. Very far from his role as series killer Paul Spector, Dornan plays a BDSM-loving billionaire who seduced the young Anastasia Steele.
Now that the production of the film is officially over, the 31-year-old actor is busy for the premiere of his new TV show, "New Worlds." Proving that he can also play as a dashing action hero, Dornan is the new lead of Channel 4's upcoming epic TV series.
A sequel to 2008's "The Devil's Whore," "New Worlds" is a raw historical drama that follows the life of outlaw leader Abe played by Dornan who steals from the rich to give to the poor. "He's a renegade who's determined to make England a true republic," says the Northern Ireland lad.
Now that projects are pouring, Jamie admits that his career has never been better, but aside from that everything is still normal. "In terms of professionally doing a job that's well received, it helps, but otherwise nothing's changed," he revealed in an interview with Express.
"I don't get recognised much, except when somebody shouted, 'There's that serial killer!' at me—which provoked an interesting reaction," he says.
"New Worlds" is set to premiere on Tuesday, Channel 4 at 9 pm.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Oct. 20-24, 2014, Plus Additional Spoilers For Oct. 27, 2014: Nina Makes Public Rosalie’s Secret
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity