Woman Gets $25,000 Worth Plastic Surgery to Look Like Jennifer Lawrence
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 31, 2014 1:40 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most in-demand Hollywood actress today. At 23, she already won an Academy Award, starred various blockbuster films, and has millions of fans supporting her endeavours. However, Kitty, a 30 year-old mother and dog-trainer, stood out from the rest, bringing her adoration for Ms Lawrence into a different level by spending $25,000 worth of plastic surgery to look like her idol.
Jennifer Lawrence, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "American Hustle," arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Kitty shares in ABC News that she appreciates Jennifer Lawrence's personality, saying that it is "spunky and fun," and her "body is banging." She credits Ms Lawrence for being capable, level-headed, and for her achievement as an Academy Award winner.
Getting plastic surgery to look like a celebrity is not new these days. One case is of Toby Sheldon who spent $100,000 and endured operations for 5 years to look like Justin Bieber. While some people are questioning cosmetic surgery patients for their decision to go under the knife to look like celebrity, Kitty considers her decision as self-empowerment.
"I am a strong woman. I am in charge of how I look and I can change that and then change that again if I want," Kitty shared in an interview.
Kitty got her surgery in February in a hospital in Texas. She endured six hours of operation inclusive of liposuction (face and body), fat grafting (cheeks and buttocks), breast augmentation, and rhinoplasty. She took several weeks on post-operation recovery, but is glad that she made the change.
"The more I've looked at her, the more I've realized that her features are sort of my features but more refined," added Kitty.
Plastic surgery comes with complications, and it is a decision that must be critically thought of and consulted with a professional. Cases of going abroad to have cosmetic surgery is also a growing trend nowadays, with more people going to Thailand or South Korea to get a "new look."
Dr Franklin Rose, Kitty's surgeon could attest how many patients would want to undergo plastic surgery, but not all are potential candidates. He shares that in his long experience as a surgeon, there are cases that he has to decline because some patients are not well-adjusted with the complications the surgery might present.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Co-founder of ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Corey Griffin, Drowns to Death
- Science of Depression: A Disease With a Biological Basis; Robin Williams A Victiom of the Disease [Watch Video]
- ALS sufferer takes on Ice Bucket Challenge For His Own Cause[Video]
- U.S. Pizza to Launch Sauces Laced with Marijuana
- Pornography: A 'Chemical Addiction' That Celebrities Admitted Being Addicted To
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch