Woman Gets $25,000 Worth Plastic Surgery to Look Like Jennifer Lawrence
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 31, 2014 1:40 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is one of the most in-demand Hollywood actress today. At 23, she already won an Academy Award, starred various blockbuster films, and has millions of fans supporting her endeavours. However, Kitty, a 30 year-old mother and dog-trainer, stood out from the rest, bringing her adoration for Ms Lawrence into a different level by spending $25,000 worth of plastic surgery to look like her idol.
Jennifer Lawrence, best supporting actress nominee for her role in "American Hustle," arrives at the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Kitty shares in ABC News that she appreciates Jennifer Lawrence's personality, saying that it is "spunky and fun," and her "body is banging." She credits Ms Lawrence for being capable, level-headed, and for her achievement as an Academy Award winner.
Getting plastic surgery to look like a celebrity is not new these days. One case is of Toby Sheldon who spent $100,000 and endured operations for 5 years to look like Justin Bieber. While some people are questioning cosmetic surgery patients for their decision to go under the knife to look like celebrity, Kitty considers her decision as self-empowerment.
"I am a strong woman. I am in charge of how I look and I can change that and then change that again if I want," Kitty shared in an interview.
Kitty got her surgery in February in a hospital in Texas. She endured six hours of operation inclusive of liposuction (face and body), fat grafting (cheeks and buttocks), breast augmentation, and rhinoplasty. She took several weeks on post-operation recovery, but is glad that she made the change.
"The more I've looked at her, the more I've realized that her features are sort of my features but more refined," added Kitty.
Plastic surgery comes with complications, and it is a decision that must be critically thought of and consulted with a professional. Cases of going abroad to have cosmetic surgery is also a growing trend nowadays, with more people going to Thailand or South Korea to get a "new look."
Dr Franklin Rose, Kitty's surgeon could attest how many patients would want to undergo plastic surgery, but not all are potential candidates. He shares that in his long experience as a surgeon, there are cases that he has to decline because some patients are not well-adjusted with the complications the surgery might present.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 12 Terrifyingly Healthy Halloween Treats
- New York Doctor Tests Positive For Ebola
- Kate Middleton Back To Herself After Struggling With Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- Ebola Vaccine: Johnson & Johnson Confident Of Human Trials In January And Market Delivery in May Next Year
- ‘Death Sentence’ For 50,000 Australians With The Refusal Of Costly Hep C Treatment
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports