'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Is Kate Argent a Were-Jaguar? Executive Producer Jeff Davis Teases About New Creature in Season 4 [WATCH VIDEO]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 31, 2014 11:50 AM EST
The "Teen Wolf" Season 3 finale stunned the fans when the presumed dead werewolf hunter, Kate Argent (Jill Wagner), appeared before Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin) as a new supernatural creature. Executive producer Jeff Davis teased as well about the introduction of the new creature in the upcoming "Teen Wolf" Season 4.
Kate Argent revealed how she looks like now with bluish skin, glowing eyes and of course, fangs. According to the Hollywood Hills report, series creator and executive producer Jeff Davis teased to TV Line that the werewolf hunter is now definitely a were-creature.
"It's a blue-ish pattern, yes. The patterns and spots are very specific. I won't say what she is exactly, but she's definitely a were creature, so I think people can look it up and probably figure things out themselves," Mr Davis explained.
Jeff Davis further teased that Kate Argent will become an enemy in the brand new season but fans will be shocked to find out who she is going to side with. "She definitely has an agenda, and one of those agendas is to survive at all costs. She still considers herself an argent - and a hunter," the executive producer revealed.
In the Zap2It report, actress Jill Wagner posted on Twitter about Kate Argent being a "were-jaguar." The actress' message on her Twitter account @JillWagner read: "Enter the were jaguar@MTVteenwolf." However, the words "Sorry, that page doesn't exist!" now appears on Ms Wagner's Twitter status.
The report speculated that Kate Argent's transformation can be rooted back to the time when Peter Hale (Ian Bohen) slashed her throat with his claws back in Season 1. Further noted in the report are the interesting creatures that Peter has created.
Malia (Shelley Hennig), Peter's illegitimate daughter, is a were-coyote while Lydia (Holland Roden) became a banshee after Peter attacked her. As for Jackson (Colton Haynes), he became a werewolf who had to deal with being a Kanima for a season.
Fans will find out more about this new creature when "Teen Wolf" returns with Season 4. The supernatural series is scheduled to premiere on Monday night on June 23 at 10 pm on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Executive Producer Teases Girl Power of Lydia, Kira and Malia in Season 4, Premiere Date Revealed - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 3B News: Actress Crystal Reed Talks About MTV Series' Shocker Death - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 3B Spoilers: Will Chris Argent Shoot Stiles? Watch Intense Promo Videos For Episode 22 Titled 'De-Void' - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery