‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 15 Preview/Recap: Will Mike Quit Harvey’s Firm in ‘Know When to Fold Em’? [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 6:13 AM EST
The penultimate episode of "Suits" Season 3 is titled, "Know When to Fold 'Em." The preview of the episode suggests that the episode 15 of "Suits" is an episode "that changes everything." In the episode, Mike is likely to make a decision whether he wants to continue being a lawyer at Pearson & Specter, or take-up the new job offer in the field of investment banking.
In the previous episode of "Suits" Season 3, "Heartburn," Jonathan Sidwell, an investment banker, offered Mike an opportunity to play in the major league of investment banking. Mike had come-up with a legal as well as a business solution to help Jonathan quit Tony Gionopoulos' company, without facing a lawsuit for breaking the employment contract.
In the preview clip, Mike can be seen telling Harvey about the job offer, and Harvey telling Mike that if it was him, he would take it. Mike accepting Jonathan's job offer means, he quits being a lawyer. However as a lawyer, he will be stuck at the same position, as he never went to a law school. Also, there is always the risk of someone exposing his fraud.
The preview clip indicates that Rachel wants Mike to take-up the job, as there is always the fear of him getting caught. Harvey does not say it, but he needs Mike, as Donna can be seen telling Mike in the preview clip. It will be a difficult decision for Mike to make. Mike does not want to live a life feeling stuck and in fear, but he loves law and working with Harvey. It looks implausible that he will quit Pearson & Specter.
Meanwhile, the episode also features a former name partner, Charles Van Dyke. He will return to the firm, with revenge on his mind. The Hollywood Reporter had reported in October 2013 that Jamey Sheridan has been roped-in to play one of the original name partners, and his character has "an ax to grind." It was revealed in one of the episodes that Jessica and Hardman took over Dyke's firm, after ousting him. At the time, Pearson & Specter was called Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 15 "Know When to Fold 'Em": "A persistent attorney goes after one of Harvey's clients; Mike is faced with a difficult decision; former name partner Charles Van Dyke returns with revenge on his mind."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones