‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 15 Preview/Recap: Will Mike Quit Harvey’s Firm in ‘Know When to Fold Em’? [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 6:13 AM EST
The penultimate episode of "Suits" Season 3 is titled, "Know When to Fold 'Em." The preview of the episode suggests that the episode 15 of "Suits" is an episode "that changes everything." In the episode, Mike is likely to make a decision whether he wants to continue being a lawyer at Pearson & Specter, or take-up the new job offer in the field of investment banking.
In the previous episode of "Suits" Season 3, "Heartburn," Jonathan Sidwell, an investment banker, offered Mike an opportunity to play in the major league of investment banking. Mike had come-up with a legal as well as a business solution to help Jonathan quit Tony Gionopoulos' company, without facing a lawsuit for breaking the employment contract.
In the preview clip, Mike can be seen telling Harvey about the job offer, and Harvey telling Mike that if it was him, he would take it. Mike accepting Jonathan's job offer means, he quits being a lawyer. However as a lawyer, he will be stuck at the same position, as he never went to a law school. Also, there is always the risk of someone exposing his fraud.
The preview clip indicates that Rachel wants Mike to take-up the job, as there is always the fear of him getting caught. Harvey does not say it, but he needs Mike, as Donna can be seen telling Mike in the preview clip. It will be a difficult decision for Mike to make. Mike does not want to live a life feeling stuck and in fear, but he loves law and working with Harvey. It looks implausible that he will quit Pearson & Specter.
Meanwhile, the episode also features a former name partner, Charles Van Dyke. He will return to the firm, with revenge on his mind. The Hollywood Reporter had reported in October 2013 that Jamey Sheridan has been roped-in to play one of the original name partners, and his character has "an ax to grind." It was revealed in one of the episodes that Jessica and Hardman took over Dyke's firm, after ousting him. At the time, Pearson & Specter was called Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 15 "Know When to Fold 'Em": "A persistent attorney goes after one of Harvey's clients; Mike is faced with a difficult decision; former name partner Charles Van Dyke returns with revenge on his mind."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?