‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 15 Preview/Recap: Will Mike Quit Harvey’s Firm in ‘Know When to Fold Em’? [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 6:13 AM EST
The penultimate episode of "Suits" Season 3 is titled, "Know When to Fold 'Em." The preview of the episode suggests that the episode 15 of "Suits" is an episode "that changes everything." In the episode, Mike is likely to make a decision whether he wants to continue being a lawyer at Pearson & Specter, or take-up the new job offer in the field of investment banking.
In the previous episode of "Suits" Season 3, "Heartburn," Jonathan Sidwell, an investment banker, offered Mike an opportunity to play in the major league of investment banking. Mike had come-up with a legal as well as a business solution to help Jonathan quit Tony Gionopoulos' company, without facing a lawsuit for breaking the employment contract.
In the preview clip, Mike can be seen telling Harvey about the job offer, and Harvey telling Mike that if it was him, he would take it. Mike accepting Jonathan's job offer means, he quits being a lawyer. However as a lawyer, he will be stuck at the same position, as he never went to a law school. Also, there is always the risk of someone exposing his fraud.
The preview clip indicates that Rachel wants Mike to take-up the job, as there is always the fear of him getting caught. Harvey does not say it, but he needs Mike, as Donna can be seen telling Mike in the preview clip. It will be a difficult decision for Mike to make. Mike does not want to live a life feeling stuck and in fear, but he loves law and working with Harvey. It looks implausible that he will quit Pearson & Specter.
Meanwhile, the episode also features a former name partner, Charles Van Dyke. He will return to the firm, with revenge on his mind. The Hollywood Reporter had reported in October 2013 that Jamey Sheridan has been roped-in to play one of the original name partners, and his character has "an ax to grind." It was revealed in one of the episodes that Jessica and Hardman took over Dyke's firm, after ousting him. At the time, Pearson & Specter was called Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 15 "Know When to Fold 'Em": "A persistent attorney goes after one of Harvey's clients; Mike is faced with a difficult decision; former name partner Charles Van Dyke returns with revenge on his mind."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast