‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 15 Preview/Recap: Will Mike Quit Harvey’s Firm in ‘Know When to Fold Em’? [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 31, 2014 6:13 AM EST
The penultimate episode of "Suits" Season 3 is titled, "Know When to Fold 'Em." The preview of the episode suggests that the episode 15 of "Suits" is an episode "that changes everything." In the episode, Mike is likely to make a decision whether he wants to continue being a lawyer at Pearson & Specter, or take-up the new job offer in the field of investment banking.
In the previous episode of "Suits" Season 3, "Heartburn," Jonathan Sidwell, an investment banker, offered Mike an opportunity to play in the major league of investment banking. Mike had come-up with a legal as well as a business solution to help Jonathan quit Tony Gionopoulos' company, without facing a lawsuit for breaking the employment contract.
In the preview clip, Mike can be seen telling Harvey about the job offer, and Harvey telling Mike that if it was him, he would take it. Mike accepting Jonathan's job offer means, he quits being a lawyer. However as a lawyer, he will be stuck at the same position, as he never went to a law school. Also, there is always the risk of someone exposing his fraud.
The preview clip indicates that Rachel wants Mike to take-up the job, as there is always the fear of him getting caught. Harvey does not say it, but he needs Mike, as Donna can be seen telling Mike in the preview clip. It will be a difficult decision for Mike to make. Mike does not want to live a life feeling stuck and in fear, but he loves law and working with Harvey. It looks implausible that he will quit Pearson & Specter.
Meanwhile, the episode also features a former name partner, Charles Van Dyke. He will return to the firm, with revenge on his mind. The Hollywood Reporter had reported in October 2013 that Jamey Sheridan has been roped-in to play one of the original name partners, and his character has "an ax to grind." It was revealed in one of the episodes that Jessica and Hardman took over Dyke's firm, after ousting him. At the time, Pearson & Specter was called Gordon Schmidt Van Dyke.
Official Synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 15 "Know When to Fold 'Em": "A persistent attorney goes after one of Harvey's clients; Mike is faced with a difficult decision; former name partner Charles Van Dyke returns with revenge on his mind."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money