NCAA March Madness 2014: Connecticut vs. Michigan State, Kentucky vs. Michigan Live Streaming Info and Betting Odds Update
By James Patrick Quizon | March 31, 2014 4:54 AM EST
Both the University of Connecticut and Michigan State were both seeded low for the 2014 NCAA Tournament. At this point of the Big Dance, both are proving that peaking at the right time is better than being ranked high the pre-tournament rankings.
NCAA Basketball: NCAA Tournament-East Regional-Connecticut vs Iowa State
The Huskies play the Spartans in the Sweet Sixteen round of this year’s March Madness on Sunday night (Monday morning Australia). Connecticut is the ultimate underdog in the field with a 18.00 money line on them. This means that for every $10 wagered on the Huskies, a $180 payout is in store for anyone who put money on them to win the national title.
Meanwhile, the Kentucky Wildcats faces the Michigan Wolverines with the winner getting the fourth and last Final Four slot.
Here’s the complete list of teams and their chances of winning as per the betting lines with six teams left in the tournament.
Odds to Win 2014 NCAA Championship
Michigan State (4.50)
The Florida Gators were the pre-tourney favourites for being seeded No.1 overall. They ousted Cinderella team Dayton Flyers in Sweet 16 round and remains the top dog to win it all at 2.70. The Wisconsin Badgers, which is next in line at 3.4, defeated West Region No. 1 seed Arizona Wildcats, 64-63 in their own S16 match.
Who will join the Gators and Badgers in next round?
NCAA Sweet Sixteen Betting Lines
Point Spread: Connecticut (+5) vs. Michigan State (-5)
Moneyline: Connecticut (3.06) vs. Michigan State (1.40)
Connecticut Huskies Trends
- The Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Huskies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against teams not in their conference
- The Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in the NCAA Tournament
Michigan State Spartans Trends
- The Spartans are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Spartans are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games in the NCAA Tournament
- The Spartans are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against teams not in their conference
Point Spread: Kentucky (-2) vs. Michigan (+2)
Moneyline: Kentucky (1.70) vs. Michigan (2.22)
Kentucky Wildcats Trends
- The Wildcats are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Wildcats are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Wildcats are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in the NCAA Tournament
Michigan Wolverines Trends
- The Wolverines are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Wolverines are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games on neutral site
- The Wolverines are 3-0-2 ATS in their last 5 games against teams from other teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Marussia Formula One Team Keeps Its Promise To Injured Driver
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report