NCAA March Madness 2014: Connecticut vs. Michigan State, Kentucky vs. Michigan Live Streaming Info and Betting Odds Update
By James Patrick Quizon | March 31, 2014 4:54 AM EST
Both the University of Connecticut and Michigan State were both seeded low for the 2014 NCAA Tournament. At this point of the Big Dance, both are proving that peaking at the right time is better than being ranked high the pre-tournament rankings.
NCAA Basketball: NCAA Tournament-East Regional-Connecticut vs Iowa State
The Huskies play the Spartans in the Sweet Sixteen round of this year’s March Madness on Sunday night (Monday morning Australia). Connecticut is the ultimate underdog in the field with a 18.00 money line on them. This means that for every $10 wagered on the Huskies, a $180 payout is in store for anyone who put money on them to win the national title.
Meanwhile, the Kentucky Wildcats faces the Michigan Wolverines with the winner getting the fourth and last Final Four slot.
Here’s the complete list of teams and their chances of winning as per the betting lines with six teams left in the tournament.
Odds to Win 2014 NCAA Championship
Michigan State (4.50)
The Florida Gators were the pre-tourney favourites for being seeded No.1 overall. They ousted Cinderella team Dayton Flyers in Sweet 16 round and remains the top dog to win it all at 2.70. The Wisconsin Badgers, which is next in line at 3.4, defeated West Region No. 1 seed Arizona Wildcats, 64-63 in their own S16 match.
Who will join the Gators and Badgers in next round?
NCAA Sweet Sixteen Betting Lines
Point Spread: Connecticut (+5) vs. Michigan State (-5)
Moneyline: Connecticut (3.06) vs. Michigan State (1.40)
Connecticut Huskies Trends
- The Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Huskies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games against teams not in their conference
- The Huskies are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games in the NCAA Tournament
Michigan State Spartans Trends
- The Spartans are 5-2-1 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Spartans are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games in the NCAA Tournament
- The Spartans are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games against teams not in their conference
Point Spread: Kentucky (-2) vs. Michigan (+2)
Moneyline: Kentucky (1.70) vs. Michigan (2.22)
Kentucky Wildcats Trends
- The Wildcats are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 games
- The Wildcats are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a win
- The Wildcats are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games in the NCAA Tournament
Michigan Wolverines Trends
- The Wolverines are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Wolverines are 3-1-1 ATS in their last 5 games on neutral site
- The Wolverines are 3-0-2 ATS in their last 5 games against teams from other teams
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected