Nokia Lumia 630 Snapshots Leak; Dual-SIM Feature Revealed
By Rohit KVN | March 30, 2014 11:09 PM EST
The snapshots of the rumoured Lumia 630 has surfaced online just days ahead of the Nokia's press event in the upcoming Microsoft Build 2014, a developers' conference, scheduled for 2-4 April.
Credit: Reuters/Robert Galbrai
A Nokia Lumia smartphone featuring Windows Phone 8 is displayed during an event in San Francisco, California October 29, 2012.
French technology website, NWE (NoWhereElse) has got hold of the live images of the yet-to-be-released Lumia 630, apparently confirming the device will have dual-SIM slots, the first Windows Phone OS powered device to boast of this feature. [To view the snapshots, click here]
The upcoming Lumia 630 is said to sport a 4.5-inch WVGA (480x800p) display, a Snapdragon 400 series quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB inbuilt storage and a 5.0-megapixel camera (no LED flash support) on the rear-side, and by the looking at the leaked snapshots, phone does not feature a front camera. Other key features like battery capacity, CPU speed is yet to ascertained.
Besides Lumia 630, Nokia is also said to unveil a new top-end model Lumia 930, touted to be the international variant of the feature-rich Lumia Icon (currently, this Nokia phone is exclusively available in USA via Verizon only). The device boasts metallic chassis on the edge, supported by hard polycarbonate back cover. It flaunts a 5.0-inch full HD (1920x1080p) OLED display having a pixel density of 441 ppi (pixels per inch).
Under the hood, Lumia Icon ships with 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 series quad-core CPU, Adreno 330 graphics engine and like all high-end Nokia phone, it boasts a 20.0-megapixel camera featuring Carl Zeiss lens and OIS (Optical Image Stabilization).
Apart from devices, Microsoft Build 2014 will also witness the launch of new updated Windows 8.1 PC operating system software as well as Windows Phone OS 8.1 for smartphones with voice-assistant application 'Cortana'.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight