Box Office Collection: ‘Ragini MMS 2’ Continues to Lead; ‘Youngistaan’ Better than ‘Dishkiyaoon’, ‘O Teri’
By Ankita Mehta | March 30, 2014 9:42 PM EST
Jackky Bhagnani's "Youngistaan" has performed slightly better than the other two releases "O Teri" and "Dishkiyaoon" in Indian markets. But it's Sunny Leone's "Ragini MMS 2" that is leading the box office.
Although, the performance is poor, "Youngistaan" managed to pick up slightly on the second day. The Bhagnani starrer has shown slight improvement due to positive reviews.
The political drama film has managed to take its two day earnings to around ₹2.5 crore. Sunday business is also expected to show some improvement due to holiday.
Also, all the films have advantage of extended holiday on Monday due to Ugadi and Gudi Padwa holiday in certain states.
Harman Baweja starrer action thriller "Diskhiyaoon" has the second best performance, but the overall collection is still on the lower side.
"Dishkiyaoon" has made a business of around ₹2.4 crore from Friday and Saturday's run at the box office, according to Koimoi.com. The income of the film dropped at the box office on Saturday. The film produced by Shilpa Shetty Kundra might not be able to fetch more than "Youngistaan," but it will be surely better than "O Teri".
Pulkit Samrat and Bilal Amrohi starrer "O Teri" has the dismissal performance. The film earned around ₹1.5 crore from two days.
Meanwhile, the horror thriller "Ragini MMS 2" is still leading the box office market with steady figures. The film will continue to lead in its second week run until the release of Varun Dhawan's "Main Tera Hero".
Kangana Ranaut's "Queen" has slowed down its pace at the box office in its fourth week. However, the film had the most successful run at the box office in 2014.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown