English Premier League Preview: Liverpool vs Tottenham Live Streaming Information: Where to Watch Live as Reds Look to Go Top
By Deepak Vikraman | March 30, 2014 8:15 PM EST
After a dramatic round of results at the top of the English Premier League on Saturday, Liverpool, the happiest of the four, can go top if they manage to pick up all three points from their game against Tottenham.
Where to Watch Live
The English Premier League match is scheduled for a 3 pm GMT (8.30 pm IST, 11 am ET) start with live coverage on Sky Sports 1 in the UK, Star Sports 4 and Star HD2 in India and NBC Sports Network in the US. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the UK HERE, while the option to the same in India HERE and the US HERE.
Catch the action in the Middle East and North Africa HERE, while Australia viewers can live stream the game HERE. Viewers in Canada can watch the action via live streaming online HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan viewers can go HERE. The game can be live streamed in Brazil HERE while rest of Latin America viewers can go HERE.
The Reds have been in searing form of late, and deservedly find themselves well in contention for a first Premier League title, and first league crown in 24 years.
With Chelsea losing at Crystal Palace on Saturday, and Arsenal and Manchester City drawing 1-1 in their game at the Emirates, Liverpool can go two points clear at the top with a win over Spurs at the fortress Anfield.
"I'm not sure what the number will be," Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said before the Saturday action. "We've got seven games and 21 points to play for, and we're going to go for every point we possibly can.
"The idea was to finish as high as we possibly could; the objectives haven't changed from the beginning of the season. We wanted to fight to get into the top four and we haven't achieved that yet.
"We know it's going to be a tough game. It's only three points per game and the next three points are the most important."
Liverpool have been an unstoppable attacking force this season, with Luis he-must-win-the-player-of-the-year-award Suarez leading from the front. However, the Reds also showed they are capable of digging out results, edging Sunderland 2-1 in midweek to keep their pace with the leaders.
Tottenham have not given up their own hopes of stealing fourth this season, and Tim Sherwood, after seeing Arsenal drop two points against City, will be determined to come away with something from Anfield, which not many teams have done this season.
"We have to respect the fact that they have the best strike partnership in the Premier League for many a year," Sherwood said. "Suarez and [Daniel] Sturridge are scoring for fun, so we have to try and stop that and find a way to get at them.
"They are one point off the lead and you start believing you can win it. We're into the run-in now so it's a realistic target for them. I know what a title run-in is like, it can be edgy. Everyone is mentioning them now. Hopefully we'll catch a more nervous Liverpool side on Sunday."
So far, Liverpool have been far from nervous, indeed they look like they are peaking game after game, and if Suarez runs riot at Anfield yet again, then no matter what Spurs do going forward, they will be in for a long evening.
Team news: Liverpool: Rodgers does not have too many injury worries, with only Jose Enrique and Sebastian Coates ruled out for the home side.
Tottenham: Emmanuel Adebayor is a doubt with a heel problem, while Vlad Chriches, Erik Lamela, Etienne Capoue and Kyle Walker are unlikely to feature.
Expected lineups: Liverpool: Mignolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan; Henderson, Gerrard, Allen; Coutinho; Sturridge, Suarez.
Tottenham: Lloris; Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose; Paulinho, Bentaleb; Lennon, Eriksen, Chadli; Adebayor.
Prediction: 4-2 to Liverpool
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Chelsea FC: Mourinho Hints Cesc Fabregas Could Succeed John Terry As Club Captain
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS