'Kochadaiiyaan' Curtain Raiser: Rajinikanth, Amitabh Bachchan to Attend; Where to Watch Event Live
By sangeetha seshagiri | March 30, 2014 5:21 PM EST
Rajinikanth in "Kochadaiiyaan" (Credit: Soundarya Ashwin/Twitter)
Superstar Rajinikanth will be attending the curtain raiser event of the Hindi version of his upcoming film "Kochadaiiyaan" at Cinemax, Mumbai, on Sunday (30 March).
Interestringly, the makers of "Kochadaiiyaan" have planned to live stream the curtain raiser event online as a treat for Rajinikanth's fans worldwide.
Where to Watch Live
The event will be live streamed on Eros Now website on 30 March from 8.30 pm IST onwards.
The Hindi version trailer of "Kochadaiiyaan" will be released during the event. Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan, also a good friend of Rajinikanth, will be the chief guest and will be launching the "Kochadaiiyaan" trailer. It may be recalled that Bollywood Baadshah Shah Rukh Khan did the honours of releasing "Kochadaiiyaan" songs in a grand audio launch event held in Chennai on 9 March.
The curtain raiser event in Mumbai will also witness the presence of Deepika Padukone, Sarathkumar and Jackie Shroff who appear in pivotal roles in the film.
Directed by debutante Soundarya Rajini, "Kochadaiiyaan" is deemed as India's first photorealistic performance capture film.
The epic drama film will have Rajinikanth appearing in dual roles. It will mark the return of the superstar after a span of nearly four years after his last film "Endhiran" ("Robot") hit the screens.
"Kochdaiiyaan" story and screenplay are written by director KS Ravikumar and the music is composed by Oscar winner AR Rahman.
The Rajinikanth starrer, made on a budget of ₹125 crore, is jointly produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment. The film's first look posters, teaser, trailer and songs have been received well by the audience and have created a lot of hype surrounding the film.
The epic drama, which was slated to hit screens on 11 April, has reportedly been pushed to May. As per the latest reports, "Kochadaiiyaan" is expected to hit screens on 1 May. An official announcement on the film's exact release date is still awaited.
The Rajini starrer will be hitting theatres in six languages including Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Punjabi and Marathi to cater to a wider audience.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia