Justin Bieber Not Retiring, Poses for Calvin Klein Underwear
By Maychelle Ornos | March 30, 2014 4:00 PM EST
Issues surrounding the ‘Boyfriend’ singer have increasingly become disturbing which might have resulted to the rumours that the international pop sensation, Justin Bieber, is retiring.
Justin Bieber/Reuters File
Then again, after posting sexy Instagram photos showing off his abs and a possible Calvin Klein modelling campaign, he might be far from retiring. Although this is not the first time that the young star was thought to be retiring because last December 2013, there were also rumours that he wanted to quit his singing career.
The “Baby” singer is already a spokesperson for Adidas and was also formerly connected with Proactive. So this possible new campaign for Calvin Klein might be in the future. This new campaign for Bieber might be able to support his massive jet setting lifestyle as there are some Hollywood insiders who believe that the pop star might end up broke especially with his constant run-ins with the law.
The photo he posted in his Instagram account showed his bare abs but he was wearing black Calvin underwear and an open button shirt. Fans of the Canadian pop sensation were all eager to comment and the two photos even garnered more than a million in likes.
However, Hollywood blogger Perez Hilton commented that this move might look a bit desperate for the “Baby” singer. “We have no idea if JB has actually spoken to Calvin and this is in the works, but the IG poll is riding the line of desperate,” said Perez in his site. Whether it may look desperate or not, fans still support Bieber in his every endeavour.
If a contract between Bieber and Calvin Klein is in the wraps, followers of the young heartthrob will definitely line-up to see him. The Instagram post already acted as a teaser for the possible team up. Although, there are still no formal announcements from both sides if there is indeed a chance that the “Boyfriend” singer will model for the brand.
Bieber will join the ranks of Mark Wahlberg, Travis Fimmel, Freddie Ljungberg, Kellan Lutz and Jamie Dorman if he gets signed to model with Calvin Klein. Fans are crossing their fingers crossed on this possible endorsement deal.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter