Rihanna and Drake Not Yet Official But Very Happy
By Annie Dee | March 30, 2014 3:55 PM EST
Despite rumors that Rihanna and Drake are splitting up, the two cannot be happier and more contented with each other with their exclusively dating status. They are not shying away from the cameras either, showing off their love for each other on the rapper's world tour. The two just need to make their relationship official, but when it comes to their actions and words, no one can really doubt what they are to each other.
Drake and Rihanna perform "What's My Name" at the 53rd annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California February 13, 2011.
"She's just happy to be in his presence and wanted by him," Hollywood Life reports.
The two singers have captured their fans attention when they announced that they are starting to date exclusively, especially after rumors started to crop out that the two are heading to splitsville days after doing so. However, after Rihanna denied all rumors and explained Drake cannot do that to her, the two really have been inseparable ever since, even without the distinguishing label.
Rihanna is so 'happy' to know that Drake 'belongs to her' Hollywood life claims.
"Nothing is official in terms of their relationship but they're still dating and sleeping with each other exclusively," the report detailed. "You'll see them out and about, holding hands and being all lovey dovey these days. It's no secret that he belongs to her and she to him but as far as them coming out and being like, 'Oh hey, look at us, it's official,' who knows when that's going to happen?"
Actions speaks louder than words after all, or at least, labels. Rihanna even flew to London from New York just to show support to her love on his tour. Afterwards, they were even seen being cozy and engaged in PDA on March 27 night.
They were also seen having dinner at Novikov, a renowned restaurant located in Mayfair London. They went directly to Tramp aftewards, for the third night in a row. The two did not leave until 4:30 AM the next day, according to Mail Online.
The two has yet to become officially an item, even though none of them are in that much of a rush to be official girlfriend and boyfriend. Rihanna's just positively glowing to be in Drake's presence and being loved by him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]