Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Divorce Update: Actor Still Loves Ex-Wife?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | March 30, 2014 3:49 PM EST
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's divorce may be going smoothly but the actor admitted that he still feels a deep love to ex-wife.
One of Hollywood's cutest couple separated in October last year after three years of marriage. The couple said that they wanted different things in their lives and work.
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Separation
Orlando Bloom told UK's The Times Magazine when asked about the status of his relationship with his ex-wife, "It's ever evolving, but I've said to her, 'We're going to be in each other's lives for the rest of our lives and we have a child, so it's important to me that we respect each other as we always have and that Flynn feels that and understands that. There's a deep love between us."
The couple insisted that their split was amicable and that there was "no wrongdoing on either side - no harm, no foul."
It has been over six months since their separation. However, the pair may be clashing very soon on how Flynn will be raised. The actor revealed that he wanted for his son to live in UK to have the experience of living in UK and received education there.
Currently, the couple was taking care of their child. Recently, Miranda has been with Flynn in New York. Meanwhile, we have seen Orlando Bloom doting on little Flynn in Los Angeles. The couple has been travelling a lot lately for their commitments.
The two were both busy as they work on their individual projects and commitments. Miranda was busy with her dozens of endorsements, including Calvin Klein, Mango and Swarovski. Orlando Bloom, on the other hand, will commence filming another "Lord of the Rings" prequel "The Hobbit" with him reprising his role as Legolas.
It was reported that Miranda and Orlando agreed to keep their relationship despite their separation for the sake of their son. The two shared an awkward kiss at the Oscars' after party early this month.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies