Samsung AMOLED Tablet With 10.5 Inches Display Clears FCC
By Karla Danica Figuerres | March 30, 2014 12:59 PM EST
Samsung is really geared to find ways to make its customers happy and satisfied because it is going to launch more brand-new devices this week that will surely be talk of the year. News from the South Korean tech giant stated that the highly awaited and approaching AMOLED tablet is said to have passed the FCC test in its way to getting finished.
According to FCC database, where details are accepted and recorded, FCC have accepted both the 3G (SM-T801) and LTE (SM-T805) models of the tablet. It appears that the tablet will have a 10.5-inch display. Not only that, the Web site has also announced that the battery life of the device will appear with the filed rating of 30.02Wh at 4.35 volts, which is equivalent to more than 6,500 mAh. And if the said battery limit of the device is true, it is certain that this is considerably a low battery capacity for a high-end 10.5-inch tablet.
As for the specs and features of the tablet, one of the variants on the GFXBench benchmark database last week revealed that the 10.5 inches AMOLED tablet from Samsung will have a 1.9GHz octa-core Exynos CPU, 3GB of RAM, 2560×1600 display resolution, 16GB internal storage, an 8MP sensor rear and 2MP front-facing camera and will run on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
At this point, it is unidentified if the 10.5 inches AMOLED tablet from Samsung will be a member of the Galaxy TabPro series. But whatever it is, Samsung is still wonted to launch new features like its new Ultra Power Saving Mode feature, which will be present on the AMOLED tablets.
Thus far, we must take these specs and feature rumours with a grain of salt as there is still no information on the pricing and release info, though it can be predicted that the tablet will be as expensive as those in the Galaxy TabPro series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James