Chris Brown Co-Inmates Diss Him For Hitting Rihanna
By charmaine corne clutton | March 30, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Chris Brown's violence against Rihanna had been in headlines back in 2009. Since then this has tarnished the pop star's reputation.
Singer Chris Brown appears for a probation progress hearing at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center in Los Angeles, California.
The vicious attack against the "We Found Love" singer occurred on Feb. 8, 2009 where RIhanna was left with conspicuous facial marks that led to medical attention. After the incident, Brown faced a public backlash with his songs being retracted from radio stations, commercials being halted and many other complications as a result of domestic violence.
The male singer currently serves his jail time in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles for violating his court's probationary conditions. While still paying for a huge mistake he had back in 2009, it seemed there are still some people who find it hard to forgive the "With You" singer.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Brown is allegedly being dissed and insulted by inmates in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles. Some inmates have yelled names at Brown for hitting Rihanna, with names ranging from B***h and many more. Although he has issued a public apology for doing domestic violence against Rihanna several times, some people, especially the inmates, still cannot let the incident go.
"One inmate said in passing 'you a b***h for hitting Rihanna," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com.
"They be saying other stuff too, like 'you ain't no rapper, you're a whack R&B singer,'" the source added. "They're in there trying to break him down."
Brown is trying to keep his cool inside the prison although the source said the pop singer is extremely upset with how his prison mates treat him. On top of it all, he said he is not getting any respect in jail. His inmates thinks he is a wannabe rapper. Brown does not get any pampering in the Men's Central Jail.
He's taking it hour by hour, counting down until the next month or if and when his lawyers can make a miracle happen...Until then, he keeps to himself," the insider cited.
Fans hope that through the ordeal that Brown is going through, he will learn valuable lessons to not repeat the mistake he did in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James