Chris Brown Co-Inmates Diss Him For Hitting Rihanna
By charmaine corne clutton | March 30, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Chris Brown's violence against Rihanna had been in headlines back in 2009. Since then this has tarnished the pop star's reputation.
Singer Chris Brown appears for a probation progress hearing at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center in Los Angeles, California.
The vicious attack against the "We Found Love" singer occurred on Feb. 8, 2009 where RIhanna was left with conspicuous facial marks that led to medical attention. After the incident, Brown faced a public backlash with his songs being retracted from radio stations, commercials being halted and many other complications as a result of domestic violence.
The male singer currently serves his jail time in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles for violating his court's probationary conditions. While still paying for a huge mistake he had back in 2009, it seemed there are still some people who find it hard to forgive the "With You" singer.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Brown is allegedly being dissed and insulted by inmates in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles. Some inmates have yelled names at Brown for hitting Rihanna, with names ranging from B***h and many more. Although he has issued a public apology for doing domestic violence against Rihanna several times, some people, especially the inmates, still cannot let the incident go.
"One inmate said in passing 'you a b***h for hitting Rihanna," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com.
"They be saying other stuff too, like 'you ain't no rapper, you're a whack R&B singer,'" the source added. "They're in there trying to break him down."
Brown is trying to keep his cool inside the prison although the source said the pop singer is extremely upset with how his prison mates treat him. On top of it all, he said he is not getting any respect in jail. His inmates thinks he is a wannabe rapper. Brown does not get any pampering in the Men's Central Jail.
He's taking it hour by hour, counting down until the next month or if and when his lawyers can make a miracle happen...Until then, he keeps to himself," the insider cited.
Fans hope that through the ordeal that Brown is going through, he will learn valuable lessons to not repeat the mistake he did in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles