Chris Brown Co-Inmates Diss Him For Hitting Rihanna
By charmaine corne clutton | March 30, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Chris Brown's violence against Rihanna had been in headlines back in 2009. Since then this has tarnished the pop star's reputation.
Singer Chris Brown appears for a probation progress hearing at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center in Los Angeles, California.
The vicious attack against the "We Found Love" singer occurred on Feb. 8, 2009 where RIhanna was left with conspicuous facial marks that led to medical attention. After the incident, Brown faced a public backlash with his songs being retracted from radio stations, commercials being halted and many other complications as a result of domestic violence.
The male singer currently serves his jail time in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles for violating his court's probationary conditions. While still paying for a huge mistake he had back in 2009, it seemed there are still some people who find it hard to forgive the "With You" singer.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Brown is allegedly being dissed and insulted by inmates in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles. Some inmates have yelled names at Brown for hitting Rihanna, with names ranging from B***h and many more. Although he has issued a public apology for doing domestic violence against Rihanna several times, some people, especially the inmates, still cannot let the incident go.
"One inmate said in passing 'you a b***h for hitting Rihanna," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com.
"They be saying other stuff too, like 'you ain't no rapper, you're a whack R&B singer,'" the source added. "They're in there trying to break him down."
Brown is trying to keep his cool inside the prison although the source said the pop singer is extremely upset with how his prison mates treat him. On top of it all, he said he is not getting any respect in jail. His inmates thinks he is a wannabe rapper. Brown does not get any pampering in the Men's Central Jail.
He's taking it hour by hour, counting down until the next month or if and when his lawyers can make a miracle happen...Until then, he keeps to himself," the insider cited.
Fans hope that through the ordeal that Brown is going through, he will learn valuable lessons to not repeat the mistake he did in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border