Chris Brown Co-Inmates Diss Him For Hitting Rihanna
By charmaine corne clutton | March 30, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Chris Brown's violence against Rihanna had been in headlines back in 2009. Since then this has tarnished the pop star's reputation.
Singer Chris Brown appears for a probation progress hearing at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center in Los Angeles, California.
The vicious attack against the "We Found Love" singer occurred on Feb. 8, 2009 where RIhanna was left with conspicuous facial marks that led to medical attention. After the incident, Brown faced a public backlash with his songs being retracted from radio stations, commercials being halted and many other complications as a result of domestic violence.
The male singer currently serves his jail time in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles for violating his court's probationary conditions. While still paying for a huge mistake he had back in 2009, it seemed there are still some people who find it hard to forgive the "With You" singer.
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Brown is allegedly being dissed and insulted by inmates in the Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles. Some inmates have yelled names at Brown for hitting Rihanna, with names ranging from B***h and many more. Although he has issued a public apology for doing domestic violence against Rihanna several times, some people, especially the inmates, still cannot let the incident go.
"One inmate said in passing 'you a b***h for hitting Rihanna," a source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com.
"They be saying other stuff too, like 'you ain't no rapper, you're a whack R&B singer,'" the source added. "They're in there trying to break him down."
Brown is trying to keep his cool inside the prison although the source said the pop singer is extremely upset with how his prison mates treat him. On top of it all, he said he is not getting any respect in jail. His inmates thinks he is a wannabe rapper. Brown does not get any pampering in the Men's Central Jail.
He's taking it hour by hour, counting down until the next month or if and when his lawyers can make a miracle happen...Until then, he keeps to himself," the insider cited.
Fans hope that through the ordeal that Brown is going through, he will learn valuable lessons to not repeat the mistake he did in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features