Malaysian Airline Flight 370: Disappearance of Boeing 777 Made Alleged Illuminati Member Jacob Rothschild Sole Owner of Major Semi-conductor Patent
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 29, 2014 11:46 PM EST
Mystery continues to surround the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 despite the declaration by the Malaysian government that the ill-fated Boeing 777 ended its trip into the southern Indian Ocean.
A man travelling on a stolen passport on the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 was a young Iranian who has no links to terrorists.
Until the discovery and recovery of the black box, the location of the plane will remain a question mark, especially in the eyes of relatives of the grieving Chinese passengers.
The situation has led to various speculations ranging from political vendetta to terrorism to an accident.
One more question mark is added to the muddled equation is a report that four members of a patent semiconductor were in the jet, leaving the fifth co-owner of the patent the sole owner now.
And that person happens to be billionaire Jacob Rothschild, an alleged Illuminati member, sparking more conspiracy theories about the aircraft's disappearance.
Mr Rothschild is portrayed as the alleged plotter, wrote Web site Humanarefree.com, noting that the firm, Freescale Semiconductor, launched a new electronic warfare device for military radar systems - the ARM microcontroller KL-03 - days before the plane disappeared.
The company has been creating and developing embedded processors the past five decades, which Freescale described as "stand-alone semiconductors that perform dedicated computing functions in electronic systems."
With the four co-owners of the patents in the same flight were 20 other Freescale employees who are mostly engineers and experts deployed in their chip plants in Tianjin, China and Kuala Lumpur.
Freescale said the co-owners and staff were going to China to improve the firm's consumer products operation.
Among the other "intriguing factors" of Freescale are that its shareholders include the Carlyle Group of private equity investors with past advisers that include former U.S. President George Bush Sr and ex-British Prime Minister John Major.
Here's another one, Carlyle's clients include the Saudi Binladin Group, a construction company owned by the family of Osama bin Laden.
The Web site noted that four days after the jet disappeared, the U.S. Patent Office approved the semiconductor patent which is divided into five parts. One was held by Freescale and the four to Peidong Wang, Zhijun Chen, Cheng and Lu Ying Zhijong. All four were from Suzhou City.
Mitch Haws, vice president for global communications and investor relations, acknowledged the disappearance of the 24, who had a lot of experience and technical background, is a loss for Freescale.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown