Selena Gomez Hates Being Dragged into Justin's Legal Woes
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 11:18 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are more serious with each other than ever. Recently, Selena has even been spotted with a ring that many had speculated to be an engagement ring. The rumors have been cleared, as a report later came out that the ring is not an engagement ring but just a right that Justin gave Selena, showing how serious they are on their relationship.
Actor Bill Murray "photobombs" singer Selena Gomez as they arrive for the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Selena Gomez is willing to go all lengths to support Justin, this does not mean she is happy that she was subpoenaed, in effect, dragged to the legal mess that Justin is facing.
This does not mean Selena does not want to do things for Justin that can stress her. Not at all. In fact, Selena's reason for being nervous about facing the court is quite selfless. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Come and Get It" singer is worried that she might cause Justin more harm than good.
"Selena is nervous to testify because she doesn't want to say anything that could negatively affect Justin. She's more than willing to support him, but she's not happy that she's been dragged into the case," tells an insider to HollywoodLife.com.
She thinks Justin is innocent to begin with and that all these paps are just trying to get money."
Selena did not even mention that she is worried about her own health, considering she is battling with lupus herself. Her parents are quite worried that the stress of appearing on the court can make her health woes worse.
"Her mom is more worried about her health than anything else right now. Stress and lupus don't go together, and it's really important that Selena take care of her body and mental state," explains the source. "Having to testify is really stressful."
It comes as no surprise that Selena Gomez is being selfless, albeit a bit irritated by the whole legal situation. She certainly is not someone who would think about herself. She kept her lupus for so long, and was even not happy when it went out to the public back on December.
Happy or not about being able to help Justin out in the court, Selena Gomez is sticking up to her man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS