Selena Gomez Hates Being Dragged into Justin's Legal Woes
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 11:18 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are more serious with each other than ever. Recently, Selena has even been spotted with a ring that many had speculated to be an engagement ring. The rumors have been cleared, as a report later came out that the ring is not an engagement ring but just a right that Justin gave Selena, showing how serious they are on their relationship.
Actor Bill Murray "photobombs" singer Selena Gomez as they arrive for the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Selena Gomez is willing to go all lengths to support Justin, this does not mean she is happy that she was subpoenaed, in effect, dragged to the legal mess that Justin is facing.
This does not mean Selena does not want to do things for Justin that can stress her. Not at all. In fact, Selena's reason for being nervous about facing the court is quite selfless. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Come and Get It" singer is worried that she might cause Justin more harm than good.
"Selena is nervous to testify because she doesn't want to say anything that could negatively affect Justin. She's more than willing to support him, but she's not happy that she's been dragged into the case," tells an insider to HollywoodLife.com.
She thinks Justin is innocent to begin with and that all these paps are just trying to get money."
Selena did not even mention that she is worried about her own health, considering she is battling with lupus herself. Her parents are quite worried that the stress of appearing on the court can make her health woes worse.
"Her mom is more worried about her health than anything else right now. Stress and lupus don't go together, and it's really important that Selena take care of her body and mental state," explains the source. "Having to testify is really stressful."
It comes as no surprise that Selena Gomez is being selfless, albeit a bit irritated by the whole legal situation. She certainly is not someone who would think about herself. She kept her lupus for so long, and was even not happy when it went out to the public back on December.
Happy or not about being able to help Justin out in the court, Selena Gomez is sticking up to her man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal