Selena Gomez Hates Being Dragged into Justin's Legal Woes
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 11:18 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are more serious with each other than ever. Recently, Selena has even been spotted with a ring that many had speculated to be an engagement ring. The rumors have been cleared, as a report later came out that the ring is not an engagement ring but just a right that Justin gave Selena, showing how serious they are on their relationship.
Actor Bill Murray "photobombs" singer Selena Gomez as they arrive for the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Selena Gomez is willing to go all lengths to support Justin, this does not mean she is happy that she was subpoenaed, in effect, dragged to the legal mess that Justin is facing.
This does not mean Selena does not want to do things for Justin that can stress her. Not at all. In fact, Selena's reason for being nervous about facing the court is quite selfless. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Come and Get It" singer is worried that she might cause Justin more harm than good.
"Selena is nervous to testify because she doesn't want to say anything that could negatively affect Justin. She's more than willing to support him, but she's not happy that she's been dragged into the case," tells an insider to HollywoodLife.com.
She thinks Justin is innocent to begin with and that all these paps are just trying to get money."
Selena did not even mention that she is worried about her own health, considering she is battling with lupus herself. Her parents are quite worried that the stress of appearing on the court can make her health woes worse.
"Her mom is more worried about her health than anything else right now. Stress and lupus don't go together, and it's really important that Selena take care of her body and mental state," explains the source. "Having to testify is really stressful."
It comes as no surprise that Selena Gomez is being selfless, albeit a bit irritated by the whole legal situation. She certainly is not someone who would think about herself. She kept her lupus for so long, and was even not happy when it went out to the public back on December.
Happy or not about being able to help Justin out in the court, Selena Gomez is sticking up to her man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU