Selena Gomez Hates Being Dragged into Justin's Legal Woes
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 11:18 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are more serious with each other than ever. Recently, Selena has even been spotted with a ring that many had speculated to be an engagement ring. The rumors have been cleared, as a report later came out that the ring is not an engagement ring but just a right that Justin gave Selena, showing how serious they are on their relationship.
Actor Bill Murray "photobombs" singer Selena Gomez as they arrive for the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Selena Gomez is willing to go all lengths to support Justin, this does not mean she is happy that she was subpoenaed, in effect, dragged to the legal mess that Justin is facing.
This does not mean Selena does not want to do things for Justin that can stress her. Not at all. In fact, Selena's reason for being nervous about facing the court is quite selfless. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Come and Get It" singer is worried that she might cause Justin more harm than good.
"Selena is nervous to testify because she doesn't want to say anything that could negatively affect Justin. She's more than willing to support him, but she's not happy that she's been dragged into the case," tells an insider to HollywoodLife.com.
She thinks Justin is innocent to begin with and that all these paps are just trying to get money."
Selena did not even mention that she is worried about her own health, considering she is battling with lupus herself. Her parents are quite worried that the stress of appearing on the court can make her health woes worse.
"Her mom is more worried about her health than anything else right now. Stress and lupus don't go together, and it's really important that Selena take care of her body and mental state," explains the source. "Having to testify is really stressful."
It comes as no surprise that Selena Gomez is being selfless, albeit a bit irritated by the whole legal situation. She certainly is not someone who would think about herself. She kept her lupus for so long, and was even not happy when it went out to the public back on December.
Happy or not about being able to help Justin out in the court, Selena Gomez is sticking up to her man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- BlackBerry Passport Video Leak, Release Date, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate [Watch YouTube Clip] --Reports
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia