Selena Gomez Hates Being Dragged into Justin's Legal Woes
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 11:18 PM EST
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are more serious with each other than ever. Recently, Selena has even been spotted with a ring that many had speculated to be an engagement ring. The rumors have been cleared, as a report later came out that the ring is not an engagement ring but just a right that Justin gave Selena, showing how serious they are on their relationship.
Actor Bill Murray "photobombs" singer Selena Gomez as they arrive for the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
While Selena Gomez is willing to go all lengths to support Justin, this does not mean she is happy that she was subpoenaed, in effect, dragged to the legal mess that Justin is facing.
This does not mean Selena does not want to do things for Justin that can stress her. Not at all. In fact, Selena's reason for being nervous about facing the court is quite selfless. According to HollywoodLife.com, the "Come and Get It" singer is worried that she might cause Justin more harm than good.
"Selena is nervous to testify because she doesn't want to say anything that could negatively affect Justin. She's more than willing to support him, but she's not happy that she's been dragged into the case," tells an insider to HollywoodLife.com.
She thinks Justin is innocent to begin with and that all these paps are just trying to get money."
Selena did not even mention that she is worried about her own health, considering she is battling with lupus herself. Her parents are quite worried that the stress of appearing on the court can make her health woes worse.
"Her mom is more worried about her health than anything else right now. Stress and lupus don't go together, and it's really important that Selena take care of her body and mental state," explains the source. "Having to testify is really stressful."
It comes as no surprise that Selena Gomez is being selfless, albeit a bit irritated by the whole legal situation. She certainly is not someone who would think about herself. She kept her lupus for so long, and was even not happy when it went out to the public back on December.
Happy or not about being able to help Justin out in the court, Selena Gomez is sticking up to her man.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine