Katrina Kaif Unlikely to Walk Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor [VIDEO]
By Ankita Mehta | March 29, 2014 10:51 PM EST
The brand ambassadors of L'Oreal Paris have walked the red carpet at the Cannes International Film Festival but Katrina Kaif, who recently joined the cosmetic brand, is unlikely to make her debut at the event this year.
Katrina Kaif is unlikely to attend Cannes Film Festival
Kaif, along with the company's other Indian ambassadors Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor and Freida Pinto, was supposed to walk the red carpet, representing the cosmetic brand.
However, due to date issues the actress won't be able to attend the 67th Cannes International Film Festival that will kick off on 14 May. Kaif is one of the busiest actresses in B-town, with three big projects in her hand at the moment - "Bang Bang", "Jagga Jasoos" and "Phantom".
The "Dhoom 3" actress is currently shooting for "Bang Bang", which also stars Hrithik Roshan. The shoot of the film was being delayed either by Roshan's health problems or due to Kaif's. And since the delay, there has been too many date problems, which has now prevented Kaif from attending Cannes 2014.
"That is still to be seen if we can, but it seems a little unlikely because of 'Bang Bang' being a little delayed," Kaif said when she attended L'Oreal Paris Women Achievers awards on Thursday.
"There is a little too much of date problems between 'Bang Bang', 'Phantom' and Anurag Basu's film. So it may not be this year, but next year."
Back in January, Kaif was announced as the brand ambassador of the cosmetic group, which has been endorsed by Bachchan, Pinto and Kapoor. The other three actresses have been walking the Cannes Film Festival red carpet as the face of cosmetic brand since years.
Bachchan, Kapoor and Pinto are expected to sizzle at the red carpet this year as well.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best