Awkward: Selena Gomez to Sit Beside Ariana Grande at Kids' Choice Awards
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 9:20 PM EST
Ariana Grande became Justin Bieber's best friend when Bieber had split-up with Selena Gomez and was grieving. At the time, Ariana had toured with Justin Bieber and reportedly knew all about his activities. Bieber and Gomez are a couple, again, but this has not ended Bieber and Grande's friendship. However, it can become a little awakward if Gomez and Grander are under the same roof, and find that they are sitting beside each other. This is likely to happen at the 2014 Kids Choice Awards.
Ariana Grande performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
Gomez has been nominated for the Best Female Singer at 2014 Kids Choice Awards. According to media reports, she has none other than Grande as her seatmate. With Gomez and Bieber reconciliation, does this mean Gomez and Grande will become good friends, too? There is a highl possibility that it will become an awakward situation for the two girls.
According to Hollywood Life, since Grande has been Bieber's good buddy and had toured with him, it can be quite awkward for the two girls to sit beside each other. Grande knows all about Bieber's wandering eyes. Also, there were dating rumours about Grande and Bieber, following a controversial selfie pic that surfced on the Internet, showing Bieber giving Grande a cheeky kiss on the cheek. Also, there were reports that Justin has been flirting with Ariana through text. Ariana was quick to say no to the rumours before it could blow-out of proportion. There may not be a grain of truth in the rumours, but Grande and Selena at the same place can become a little awakward.
If the two, however, become fast friends, Bieber will certainly be elated, as a man's girl best friend and girlfriend becoming close friends has its own perks. What more, Ariana Grande can even be the maid of honor at Gomez-Bieber's wedding, if they walk down the aisle in the near future.
Selena and Justin have no qualms on getting married, or even having a lot of kids. "I can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around," Justin has shared with Life & Style magazine in August.
It has even been reported that the two believe that the church altar is their ultimate destination. "They think they're Romeo and Juliet," the reports have claimed. "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her. They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2