Awkward: Selena Gomez to Sit Beside Ariana Grande at Kids' Choice Awards
By Annie Dee | March 29, 2014 9:20 PM EST
Ariana Grande became Justin Bieber's best friend when Bieber had split-up with Selena Gomez and was grieving. At the time, Ariana had toured with Justin Bieber and reportedly knew all about his activities. Bieber and Gomez are a couple, again, but this has not ended Bieber and Grande's friendship. However, it can become a little awakward if Gomez and Grander are under the same roof, and find that they are sitting beside each other. This is likely to happen at the 2014 Kids Choice Awards.
Ariana Grande performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles
Gomez has been nominated for the Best Female Singer at 2014 Kids Choice Awards. According to media reports, she has none other than Grande as her seatmate. With Gomez and Bieber reconciliation, does this mean Gomez and Grande will become good friends, too? There is a highl possibility that it will become an awakward situation for the two girls.
According to Hollywood Life, since Grande has been Bieber's good buddy and had toured with him, it can be quite awkward for the two girls to sit beside each other. Grande knows all about Bieber's wandering eyes. Also, there were dating rumours about Grande and Bieber, following a controversial selfie pic that surfced on the Internet, showing Bieber giving Grande a cheeky kiss on the cheek. Also, there were reports that Justin has been flirting with Ariana through text. Ariana was quick to say no to the rumours before it could blow-out of proportion. There may not be a grain of truth in the rumours, but Grande and Selena at the same place can become a little awakward.
If the two, however, become fast friends, Bieber will certainly be elated, as a man's girl best friend and girlfriend becoming close friends has its own perks. What more, Ariana Grande can even be the maid of honor at Gomez-Bieber's wedding, if they walk down the aisle in the near future.
Selena and Justin have no qualms on getting married, or even having a lot of kids. "I can't wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around," Justin has shared with Life & Style magazine in August.
It has even been reported that the two believe that the church altar is their ultimate destination. "They think they're Romeo and Juliet," the reports have claimed. "The harder people try to keep them part, the more they want to be together. Justin has always told her he'd love to marry her. They both act on impulse - he'd marry her in a heartbeat, and I can totally see her running off with him."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch