True Love! Robert Pattinson And Kristen Stewart May Reunite As 'Twilight' Star Plans to Switch to Music Industry?
By Sonalee singh | March 29, 2014 8:39 PM EST
Robert Pattinson has reportedly decided to take a break from his Hollywood career so that he can pursue his musical dream.
An insider revealed to Hollywood Life, "Rob loves acting, but his real passion is music. He's eager to record a solo album when he finishes up his film commitments... Last year, he started working with one of the top songwriters in the industry. They hope to produce and record a hit single when they are finished, along with an entire album as well."
The source also said, "During his free time on set, he is working on his music. It's a bit tough because he's so busy, but of course he takes his guitar whenever he goes."
Some say that Pattinson is taking an interest in music to get away from the limelight. The constant media attention is seen as one of the reasons why Pattinson could not handle his relationship with Stewart. And, rumour has it that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are still pining for each other, though they separated some time back. Speculations are rife that the Twilight star is making efforts to quit Hollywood so that he could reunite with Stewart, and this time far from the media glare.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson started dating while shooting for the movie "Twilight." The couple dated for four years. However, they called it quits, after Stewart was caught kissing "Snow White and Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders. Since then, the couple has tried to rekindle their romance many times, but reportedly all their efforts went in vain.
They were last spotted together on Halloween, which sparked-off the reunion rumours. The speculations, however, fizzled out soon, as both of them had their priorities and were focused on doing films.
The British heartthrob is currently filming the new drama, "Life," in Toronto. The actor's three movies are due to release this year, including "The Rover," "Maps to the Stars," and "Queen of the Desert".
Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart is busy shooting for "Still Alice" in LA.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles